Mid-O - June 5

what

Discussion/coordination thread for those planning on attending the track day on June 5. I'll be there with both the Street Triple and the Supersport. Will be looking to get into I group.

**weather pending** 

Edited by what

2 hours ago, ludwb675 said:

I'll be there either the 5th or 6th; whichever one has the better forecast. 

I'm hesitant to go on the 6th if the 5th gets rained out... since I leave for Deal's Gap early on the 7th. I suppose I could make it work though. Just pack up the car for DG before the track day and swap out the bikes when I get back. 

On 5/24/2017 at 9:19 AM, TimTheAzn said:

hahahahah, I just realized what was under your list of "bikes".

Don't worry, she's seen a decent amount of trailer time in the last couple months so it's been a smooth transition

1 hour ago, Perception said:

Don't worry, she's seen a decent amount of trailer time in the last couple months so it's been a smooth transition

Hey now, it was only the very end of my time with her did she ever see the trailer. I rode that bitch everywhere up until then.

11 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Hey now, it was only the very end of my time with her did she ever see the trailer. I rode that bitch everywhere up until then.

Hell your new bike even has trailer time while on the track. :lol:

• Upvote 3

On 5/26/2017 at 11:54 AM, blue03636 said:

Hell your new bike even has trailer time while on the track. :lol:

This I gotta hear the story behind...

Also I'll probably be lingering around you I and A group guys, trying to really improve on the track this year

I may or may have not had brakes going into 10a down at Road Atlanta. I also may have high sided the shit out of myself at NJMP yesterday. Bike is a little banged up. I'm a little banged up. Sore as shit.

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I may or may have not had brakes going into 10a down at Road Atlanta. I also may have high sided the shit out of myself at NJMP yesterday. Bike is a little banged up. I'm a little banged up. Sore as shit.

:(

7 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I just want to point out that I posted that before I knew about the NJMP one.

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I think I'm ok. Monitoring myself closely.

Sorry to hear you went down Tim. Keep us posted. I'll be praying for you. 

Edited by durk

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I think I'm ok. Monitoring myself closely.

Bruising or bone stuff? If it's iffy you should at least go get checked out by your normal doctor.