Ducati service: the good, the bad, etc

YSR_Racer_99

I need valve service on an older Ducati, and am well aware that Indy is VERY highly regarded.  I'm not at all opposed to them, but would love to find someone in SW/ Central Ohio (or the OH/ KY/ IN tri-state area), possibly a private technician.   Any thoughts on who to use/ who not to use?   Feel free to PM me if you don't want your opinion publicly exposed.

Thanks

Jeff

11 hours ago, Tonik said:

@YSR_Racer_99, I'm surprised you even had to ask. @Isaac's Papa is our resident pasta rocket technician. He is dealer trained from what I understand and he even turns his nose up at Japanese bikes. He's in Northeast Ohio, a denizen of some white trash Hamlet called Ravenna. Solid practicioner of Ducati maintenance, you'll fine none better at any price, and his ass looks amazing in his fancy little spandex bicycle shorts.

• Upvote 3

+1 for hoblick but according to his FB page lately he's so busy with his day job and building some turbo mustang that approaches the sound barrier that he's had to stop ceracoating and turn work away. Unsure if he's still working on bikes like he was a few years ago.

16 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

+1 for hoblick but according to his FB page lately he's so busy with his day job and building some turbo mustang that approaches the sound barrier that he's had to stop ceracoating and turn work away. Unsure if he's still working on bikes like he was a few years ago.

Yeah, I don't think he's doing much side work these days.