Camping Gap Trip

Howabusa

So, I haven't taken a long trip this spring. Planning on leaving Sunday for a 5 or 6 day sport touring and camping trip. I will probably run over and head down WV 16, love that road. Heading to the Gap and maybe the Blue Ridge. With the 3 hard bags and a dry bag on the passenger seat I should be able to camp anywhere. 

• Upvote 1

I got back around 4 pm today. I rode a total of 1530 miles in 80 hours. Took WV 16 down to Marion, VA stayed at the Americas Best Value inn. Tuesday morning rode down to The Rattler, it was very gravely. Hit 215 north to south then rode 276. Tuesday and Wednesday night I camped at the Gap store. Made a couple of passes on the Dragon and then took the Skyway to get Krambonz for lunch. It was great, as usual. I forgot that the NC side of the Skyway was freshly paved. Then I went to Wheeler's and got 2 new tires. I knew that I was going to need a rear, but the front was done too. I rode back on the interstate today. Ready to go back down in 3 weeks!

Edited by Howabusa
  • Upvote 1