Oops

blue72beetle

Grassy Gap Road, just south of Suches. It was neither grassy nor much of a road.

I wish I would've started recording 5 minutes earlier. I came upon an AT&T service van trying to crawl his way through this 'road'. He didn't look too happy when I went around him. He must have been following the same Garmin suggestion.

Good job handling that one.  Pretty mild tip over and not too much effort getting it back up. 

I burried the FJR in some deep gravel along the side of the San Juan Skyway in Colorado last year.  It took me half an hour to get it back to vertical.  Had to dig out the gravel to get better footing and remove most of the luggage.  The 8,000' altitude didn't help,  had to take several breaks to catch my breath.  The one car that went by during that time didn't even slow down. 

13 hours ago, blue72beetle said:

Southernmost Point at Key West today. Can you believe the government is paying me to do this?

Snorkeling Friday, then returning home via the Smoky Mountains.

IMG_20170510_140048e-XL.jpg

IMG_20170510_155747e-XL.jpg

Nice...but don't buy the southernmost point crap....the southernmost point is actually next door on the naval base!

On 5/10/2017 at 5:33 PM, blue72beetle said:

Can you believe the government is paying me to do this?

The government doesn't have any money. We are paying you to do that. We don't mind, you earned it.