Finally got an action cam

Gixxus Christ!

Picked up a knockoff Chinese GoPro on wish for $35. Shipped in a week and appears to be of decent quality. Claims 4k but I doubt that. Has various frame rates for 1080 and 720. Came with the usual waterproof case, bunch of adaptors and straps and sticky things. Didn't get to play with it much today, was too busy. Tomorrow the dogs have a playdate with the boxer around the corner and I'm going to attempt to attach it to one of the dogs collars. Maybe one day I'll even dust my bike off and record a ride or two. Has WiFi which will make uploading vids a snap

Just tried uploading a short video of the dog but it keeps failing. Played the file from my phone and it plays fine. Not sure what the problem is, it's an 18 mb MP4 file....shouldn't be an issue.

12 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Tomorrow the dogs have a playdate with the boxer around the corner and I'm going to attempt to attach it to one of the dogs collars.

This will be the ultimate in cute.  I'm in it for the dog video...

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Casper said:

Plus the guy who admins this site is completely inept at his job and probably won't be able to figure out why it's not working. 

It's working. Click above. I added it to my gallery as a new attachment.

But it is a royal PITA to get to the gallery now.  YouTube is way better of course.

Edited by Tonik