Just uncrated - 2017 Ducati Scrambler Cafe' Racer

Iron Pony

Just uncrated this black coffee beauty - The 2017 Ducati Scrambler Cafe' Racer. This modern-classic is loaded with design nostalgia and an 803cc engine that is ready to fill your riding soul to the brim. Come see this unique DUC today @ Pony Powersports Columbus. 5370 Westerville Road, Westerville, Ohio www.ponypowersports.com

cw1116-2017-ducati-scrambler-cafe-racer-image-17.jpg

ducati-scrambler-cafe-racer-2017-5.jpg

cw1116-2017-ducati-scrambler-cafe-racer-image-19.jpg

6 hours ago, what said:

single caliper front. :\

330mm 4 piston Brembo ABS at about 400lb. It's not race bike stopping power but still better than average. 

Plus as mentioned, it is about the look :D

The "possum scraper" (first time I heard that one) is about the look also. Allows Ducati to get rid of the rear fender usually required. I'm sure we will see kits to get rid of the scraper also.

40 minutes ago, CBBaron said:

330mm 4 piston Brembo ABS at about 400lb. It's not race bike stopping power but still better than average. 

Plus as mentioned, it is about the look :D

The "possum scraper" (first time I heard that one) is about the look also. Allows Ducati to get rid of the rear fender usually required. I'm sure we will see kits to get rid of the scraper also.

Plus it's radial. not many singles of those to compare.