Anyone dealt with Givi customer service?

Tpoppa

I met a guy who has Givi Trekker (top of the line) luggage & racks.  The bike has stock exhaust and he's using bike specific racks from Givi.

The bottom of one of the cases melted from exhaust gas hitting the corner.  It was only mounted on the bike for a short time.  

Givi is giving him a hard time about replacement.  Anyone dealt with them before?

Yea don't even get me started. In a nutshell they suck donkey balls. Took me 3 months to even get a answer about a replacement key blank and their answer was replace the entire lock with a new one woth all new key and quoted me a price of $50. They would never return my calls took weeks to return emails. I ended up buying a identical set off of twisted throttle for $30. I swore I'd never give them my business again.

Just now, 2talltim said:

With what?  I know there are dozens of sister companies but I know I haven't bought anything branded Givi.

I don't remember for sure.  Thought you did though.

12 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Yea, that was it.  Justin is on a roll.  Saved my life once and now he saved my rep in this thread.

It was used, so technically I still didn't give them my money directly.  Then I sold it to jerry..lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1