It would appear....

Tonik

31 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Damn... I was going to ask if you were heading towards NewJuarez (El Paso). There's a joint in town called "Dominic's" and it's muy bueno. Figured the missus might like a fancy dinner. 

Nevermind... looks like they closed their doors in March. Too bad. Fantastic Italian food. 

http://kisselpaso.com/dominics-italian-restaurant-closing-its-doors-in-el-paso/

We just blasted through any way.

Size does matter!!

IMG_20170508_155050.jpg

Edited by Tonik
Casper sucks.

You have no idea the amount of hate coming to you from the forum. If your feeling an extra dose of energy and warmth it's all coming from us. :) 

like I said earlier keep posting pics, keep "me" coming :p

The one with my bike is a marked named f'ing State Highway. Talked to an old dude coming out and he said no f'ing way. It was 45 miles to black top and a mess.

So back out the glorious road we went. Now working our way around to our hotel in Arizona. About 2 hours to go on an actual paved road.

Thank you @NinjaDoc for all the extra hate. The Dome needed it. We were surounded for the last three hours by some serious shit. We would stop for gas or snaks and peeps would say 'did you get hit by that hail'? That happened twice.

We stayed dry, drove right across the mountains (again) with massive storms on either side of us.

We are at our hotel in Springerville Arizona. Our furthest western point for this trip.

9 minutes ago, thompsonian said:

Holy hell....snow?!

Pretty much what we said. Only about 40 miles of it as we went over the mountains. Then maybe 20 of light rain. It was never on the road. Its all good now. But it was interesting for a bit.

• Upvote 1