It would appear....

Tonik

On May 4, 2017 at 8:35 PM, Tonik said:

So the detour took us right to Loretta Lynn's house.

IMG_20170504_172640.jpg

Looks like she took a peak outside her window when u were there 

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/05/country-singer-loretta-lynn-had-stroke-hospitalized.html

Edited by NinjaDoc

10 hours ago, what said:

If you swing through Dallas Saturday (today), stop by the Hilton Anatole and say hello. 

:p

We will be at dealey plaza in a about 30 minutes so 1115ish if you want to walk down. Wont be there too long

23 hours ago, Tonik said:

We will be at dealey plaza in a about 30 minutes so 1115ish if you want to walk down. Wont be there too long

Dammit, got sucked into a 20 hour day yesterday and missed your repose. Some host I am. 

Sitting at DFW right now waiting for our flight back to columbus. Have a great rest of your trip!

Edited by what

8 hours ago, what said:

Dammit, got sucked into a 20 hour day yesterday and missed your repose. Some host I am. 

Sitting at DFW right now waiting for our flight back to columbus. Have a great rest of your trip!

Np, our schedule that day was pretty tight. We got pics and bolted pretty quickly.

Edited by Tonik

We are in Fort Stockton now. Today we blasted across from Austin via back roads. Found Lyndon Johnson's house by accident. He is already dead @NinjaDoc so you can't pin that on me.

Twisted Sisters pretty much lived up to the hype. 3 30 mile long stretches full of twisties and scenery.

Great weather, some heavy wind as we got to Fort Stockton. 

So, pics....a Kennedy getting on Air Force One, pig flying out of my ass and LBJ's house.

And my shirt.

Attach2553_20170507_182744.jpg

Attach2556_20170507_183145.jpg

IMG_20170507_180513.jpg

Attach2554_20170507_182815.jpg

Edited by Tonik
Casper sucks
  • Upvote 1

So today was a triple digit run to El Paso, then a quick stop at a vap store cuz I dropped it at a buck ten. Hit the National Park north of there and made our way to Silver City New Mexico. We are on the south end of the mountains and Gilia National Park. Gonna be a great riding day tomorrow.

And booked a really cool 1930's hotel downtown.

IMG_20170508_144624.jpg

• Upvote 2