New future rider!

flashesbuck

Congrats on the new addition to the family!  We had a similar situation with my wife and our first, she was in labor for hours and pushed for quite a while as my son got stuck and every time she pushed his heart rate would sound like it was going to stop.  In her case they had to get the spoons out and give him a pull when she pushed and then he came through.  It was a scary situation for a few minutes as he was blue and wasn't breathing, they started on him right away and then you heard his first cry and I just about passed out.  I am glad to hear mama and son are doing good!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Wolfman1 said:

Congrats on the new addition to the family!  We had a similar situation with my wife and our first, she was in labor for hours and pushed for quite a while as my son got stuck and every time she pushed his heart rate would sound like it was going to stop.  In her case they had to get the spoons out and give him a pull when she pushed and then he came through.  It was a scary situation for a few minutes as he was blue and wasn't breathing, they started on him right away and then you heard his first cry and I just about passed out.  I am glad to hear mama and son are doing good!

Yes true! I listened to his heart beat for a full day and then you notice drop during pushes... So terrifing... Me and the wife think he may be an only child at this point. 

Congrats!  We had two kids, one natural birth and the second scheduled cesarean b/c the cord was wrapped around the kid's leg.  The Dr. tried to turn the baby weeks before the birth but couldn't with the way things were tangled inside. It's hard to imagine not having such good care like today. Each pregnancy was different. Glad things worked out.

• Upvote 1

Congrats!  Glad to hear all turned out well in the end

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:43 AM, flashesbuck said:

"Tonik had my wife over at OR, strapped down to a different bed and drugged up"

FTFY

:D

• Upvote 1