Tire Warmer Recommendations?

jschaf

What's the best bang for the buck in the tire warmer arena? Wanting something that is fully functional but don't necessarily want to pay for a name. If anybody's got a used set that works I may be interested. Thanks.

Woodcraft, tell them Craig sent you.

Jim if you are on Facebook join track day yard sale. Good deals on all stuff track related pop up all the time. I bought my woodcrafts for $200 off Emerson.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

Thanks man.

Thanks for the offer.  I’ll give you a call in the morning with a credit card number.  I doubt that I’ll become a sponsored rider soon as I’m just a guy that’s barkin’  at 60 trying to stay off the streets & out of trouble.

Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:16 AM
To: Schaffnit
Subject: Re: Tire warmer quote

Hey Jim -

Thanks for the email and coming to Woodcraft for your next set of warmers. Our standard dual temp Gen III warmers will fit the tires you've specified with no issue. Normally we do not extend discounts unless you are set up as a sponsored rider with us but because a rider of ours sent you over we would be happy to give you a break on a brand new set of our warmers. This is the kind of relationship we really like to have with our riders. It means a lot to us that Craig is promoting Woodcraft as he is. With that said I can sell you a set of warmers for $xxx + shipping (normally $419.99). If this is something you would like to take advantage of feel free to let me know. Please let Craig know that we thank him for sending folks out way. Let me know if you have any questions.

• Upvote 2