RENT for a week

Jan

Props to you Bubba for making this happen for Jan. I'm sure he will be always grateful. Jan glad you was able to get to ride a bit. I am first generation Czeck American as were. Thought of someday going to visit. Maybe still. Bubba I would like to come down sometime and let you tow me around Kentucky. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

This is absolutely the coolest thread of the year

I second that! This was such a good story of motorcycle enthusiast's getting together for someone to have an great experience.

Hi guys....just passing over Cincinnati to Dallas  in a plane and then to Costa Rica. I had funny time because google announced flight delay but not that the delay was cancelled later on. So I went to the airport like 35 minutes before the actual flight time:) Luckily returning car in Ohio is just passing the keys over.

I will try to share "get a bike" options in places I traveled so you can do your bike adventure elsewhere. 

flight.PNG

9 hours ago, Al Z. Heimer said:

Bubba I would like to come down sometime and let you tow me around Kentucky. 

Hit me up.  I'm retired.  Every day is Saturday.

1 hour ago, Hellmutt said:

Maybe we should kick up an annual NKY route ride and call the "Czechtucky special" in memoriam?

Could be made to happen, altho hopefully not "in memoriam".... unless you know something we don't?

1 hour ago, Hellmutt said:

Awesome tale.   Bubba is damn good people.   Maybe we should kick up an annual NKY route ride and call the "Czechtucky special" in memoriam?

I third this ride.

Deffently need a closer route for us western and south riders. Not that hocking and everything east of there is anything not worth riding or meeting the east side people.

But a little jealous when us westerners get home after a epic ride jump on the forum to update everything and see you other guys have been home for 3 hour's already..damn hooligans...lol

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Casper said:

How the hell did I miss this thread!? This is amazing. So glad it worked out for everyone. 

Well, we can rule out the "I was busy riding" excuse at least. 

• Upvote 2

• Tonik unpinned this topic