2017 Hyosung GD250R only $4,099 @ Pony Powersports

Iron Pony

Want to get a new sport bike, but don't want to spend big $$$ on a new bike? Pony Powersports has the solution for you - The 2017 Hyosung GD250R. This bike has features and benefits of a bike twice it's price and is only $4,099! A few of us recently got to test ride this bike and everyone came back smiling. Come see our extensive line of Hyosung bikes today. You will be impressed. #hyosung #ponypowersports

Hyosung.jpg

10 minutes ago, flashesbuck said:

I hear nothing but bad stuff about these bikes, but this looks like a new generation. Maybe they turned stuff around. Hyosung has tuff competition at this price. 

I agree, this is just below CBR300 price range or leftover R3/Ninja 300 range.

15 hours ago, flashesbuck said:

I hear nothing but bad stuff about these bikes, but this looks like a new generation. Maybe they turned stuff around. Hyosung has tuff competition at this price. 

Right? What $8000 bike are we comparing this to?

Awesome, nice to see some one following these hahaha hopefully one day you become the king of off-roaders and find the hidden treasure near grand line. 

Sorry for thread jack, in topic 

the hyos are slowly growing into the market like Kia, wouldn't be surprised to see them in a major chunk in about 10 yrs 

Edited by NinjaDoc