Trackbikez

bike
2003 Suzuki SV1000S

2 posts in this topic

Looking to upgrade the trackbike -- willing to entertain (partial) trades, though ideally for a newer 750 or 1000 sportbike.

Further details are here: http://www.trackbikez.com/for_sale.html

If the link is still up, it's still for sale.

" all the weight of a 1000, with all the power of a 600"

Bass ackwards, maybe?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By LoTGoD
      2010 Triumph Speed Triple 15th Anniversary Edition
      11,000 miles
      $7500
      Located in Austintown, OH 44515
      Upgrades/Updates
      HealTech GIPro gear indicator Pazzo black anodized levers with red selectors Tech Spec Snake Skin tank protectors Black Powdercoat items: Headlight buckets Rearsets Kickstand Sunline shifter (removes factory linkage) MIVV lowmount carbon fiber exhaust Triumph LED turn signals Red LED city lights Pitbull front and rear stands Covercraft cover USB to ODBII cord for Tune ECU programming This bike has been garage kept its entire life.  Its never been dropped, wheelied, or abused in any manner.
      Additional images here: http://imgur.com/a/dJ9r8

• By shadyone
      My Father has decided to part ways with his 2007 Triumph Daytona 675. I guarantee you won't find a cleaner Daytona. This one has 1329 miles. Spotless condition. Has a Triumph Off-road Exhaust (TOR). Has no cut frame sliders and a Double Bubble windscreen. Was bought from Joes cycle shop in Dayton. 
      Price is $5500  
      Its hard to find a price gauge on this bike because of the low miles and condition. Let me know what you think! I can put anyone into contact to talk to him directly. Or I can answer your questions if possible.
      Here is the cycle trader add but it's very generic. 
      https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2007-Triumph-DAYTONA-675-122077491

• By sonavabeech
      2009 Yamaha FZ6R
      Currently less than 2,000 miles
      Completely stock
      Purchased new...shortly before finding out that my now seven year old son was on the way. :-)
      Female and only owner. 
      I also have a newer helmet that I purchased last year and some riding gear available for purchase with or after the sale of the motorcycle. 

• By rawlins87
      Been sitting since I took a travel job three years ago. Brand new rear tire (less than 300mi) and good front tire. Needs new battery and fuel line. Bike has 18k miles iirc. No bs price $2800 pick this thing up.

• By what
      @jacobhawkins introduced me to OMRL a few weeks ago and now I'm ready to jump onboard. PM me if you have one for sale or know anyone with one for sale. Ideally looking for race-ready (paved course) but I'm willing to entertain the idea of converting from dirt. 

Thanks!