Mid-O May 14 (Sunday)

what

2 minutes ago, Trackbikez said:

@ludwb675  Is Brett the guy on the green Kawi usually next to you guys?  I've seen him, but not officially "met" him.

Yep. He is a long time friend of David's. I only know him from the track these past couple years. He's a good guy. 

Anyone know how to soften leather gloves? I've got a pair of Alpinestar GP gloves that were the softest, most comfortable gloves ever when I first got them but they've hardened up and gave me some crazy blisters on both hands yesterday. 

24 minutes ago, Limitedslip7 said:

Anyone know how to soften leather gloves? I've got a pair of Alpinestar GP gloves that were the softest, most comfortable gloves ever when I first got them but they've hardened up and gave me some crazy blisters on both hands yesterday. 

http://www.heldusa.com/49-0-Gloves.html

1 hour ago, Limitedslip7 said:

Get some leather conditioner. Put the gloves on and use it like hand lotion (well maybe not like some of you use hand lotion).

• Upvote 3

What a great day yesterday! I think intermediate only had 20 people. I'm assuming it was the crappy forecast all of last week. Everyone already wrote it off as a loss. But i'm not complaining, i had open track almost the entire day. 

I set a PR of 1:46.2 in the 6th session and was pretty consistent throughout the day in the high 40's. But i am feeling it today, neck and legs are pretty sore. 

Time to start a thread for June 5/6.

1 hour ago, ludwb675 said:

What a great day yesterday! I think intermediate only had 20 people. I'm assuming it was the crappy forecast all of last week. Everyone already wrote it off as a loss. But i'm not complaining, i had open track almost the entire day. 

I set a PR of 1:46.2 in the 6th session and was pretty consistent throughout the day in the high 40's. But i am feeling it today, neck and legs are pretty sore. 

Time to start a thread for June 5/6.

Sore neck is what surprised me. My legs are still a bit sore from Sunday. Glad you guys got a good day yesterday. I'm hoping to drop into the 1:50's next time (currently 1 second off), probably the 5th of June. 

Edited by what

Videos being archived to the YouTube now.  Haven't analyzed the GPS yet to see what laptimes were, I'm guessing mid 1:40s.

Nice to park next to @ludwb675 and his crew - first time seeing old friendly faces this year.  1:46s, time for you to bump up to the next group Brian!

Was also really nice that the coaches/staff put together a 2 lap tribute ride to Ryan.

Edited by Trackbikez
  • Upvote 1

It looks like Kyle is out of the photography game; his site is down. 

Is there a new photographer at Mid-O? Anyone know if there was anyone on Tuesday? I thought I spotted someone with a large lens but could have just been a friend.