CR, real response?

hiro

Just now, JustinNck1 said:

If someone is serious, they'll be willing to call you or let you call them.

I don't give out my number tho. Should I start? I've only had one confirmed serious response and the person came over.  The last one wants me to e-mail back to his personal e-mail address and domain. That one seems suspicious to me.

I might try Cycle Trader.

if you're worried about security just make a junk email account with no personal information in it; and don't meet at your house or give out your address if that worries you. there are lots of guides out there on how to best approach selling/buying things from craigslist, maybe check google for one of those. 

/shrug

I'm starting to wonder if I should register it again so I can ride it legally to work and park it with a for sale sign on it. Public location along a busy road.

Or get commercial insurance and rent it to newer riders? heh

I just post my number and require a call/text but beware of the scammers no matter which approach you choose. I just successfully traded one of my vehicles for a Harley Breakout and we only communicated via text - it seems youngin's nowadays don't like to talk on the phone.

42 minutes ago, baptizo said:

I just post my number and require a call/text but beware of the scammers no matter which approach you choose. I just successfully traded one of my vehicles for a Harley Breakout and we only communicated via text - it seems youngin's nowadays don't like to talk on the phone.

I don't like to talk to strangers on the phone either. heh I like e-mail, but now that's getting old fashioned, too!

• 2 weeks later...