Sunday 23 / Any one riding?

NinjaDoc

Looks like Sunday might be fair weather. Any one planning to ride, let me know if you don't mind me joining. Or we can meet up somewhere in the middle and get out for a ride around 300+ miles at a fair quick pace ( absolutely not ideal for beginners) Any thing works as long as we ride. 

8 hours ago, Tonik said:

I will be out, Starting in Wooster around 9:30, then down 83..across 78 and then 260 and 26 all that and then back up 800.

May be we might cross path somewhere, I might do what you do mostly run it in reverse and flip you off :D 

• Upvote 1

@NinjaDoc and @jacobhawkins I am super bummed I'm missing out on this. As Doc mentioned I have plans for tomorrow and no way my wife will go for me heading out on the bike on Sunday too. I really can't hit the road on Sundays until 1 anyways so that makes it difficult for real long trips.  I'm already hinting though to my wife that next Saturday is looking good for a long motorcycle ride. As long as the forecast holds I plan to make a trip to Marietta then. 

Q3 rear on the Triumph... PP3 rear on the Ducati...

Don't have a 17mm allen to remove front wheel from the Triumph... why you gotta make things difficult you god damn biscuit eaters? Can't just use the same 25mm socket I have for the Duc? :|

Gonna be an early morning run to Whalemart or Lowes to grab the allen and get the front wheel off before setting off for Circleville to meet @jacobhawkins at 9-ish. 

18 minutes ago, what said:

Q3 rear on the Triumph... PP3 rear on the Ducati...

Don't have a 17mm allen to remove front wheel from the Triumph... why you gotta make things difficult you god damn biscuit eaters? Can't just use the same 25mm socket I have for the Duc? :|

Gonna be an early morning run to Whalemart or Lowes to grab the allen and get the front wheel off before setting off for Circleville to meet @jacobhawkins at 9-ish. 

Invest in one of these...

https://www.motionpro.com/product/08-0397

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Invest in one of these...

https://www.motionpro.com/product/08-0397

Blah, saw one of those at IP today when I was buying wheel weights. I'll have to pick one up next time I'm there. 

5 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

I read about using a nut but sadly I don't have any. 

11 hours ago, motocat12 said:

Go look for a car with 17mm lugnuts

won't the pinch clamp keep the axle from spinning anyway.

Just gonna pick up a 17mm alen today. Already got the tire off the duc rim down here at the OMRL track. Fronts are significantly easier than rears it seems. 

That's what she said. 

3 hours ago, jschaf said:

Harbor Fright has a set of 1/2" drive hex "impact" drive sockets that range 6 to 19mm (including 17mm) for cheap. 

+1 I have the same one,  pretty good functional  set and economical