SofaKing Honda Marysville powersports

Hoblick

Was browsing CycleTrader for a Specific motorcycle and came across one at Marysville Honda, I hate dealing with them, but I figured I'd go check the bike out anyway.  After a test ride and look over on the bike, I was set to make an offer, well under their asking price knowing I'd have to haggle back and forth, and most likely I'd walk away in disgust and cursing the name of that dealership.  I have went to look/purchase many bikes there before and always walk away wondering why I even walked through their doors.  

This time was different however, to my surprise. When the salesman came back I was expecting a counter offer, but instead I was greeted with "we have a deal"  I was astonished.  I got a great deal on the bike, no hassle, no nothing.

i soon find out they are under new management, and they are wanting to regain the customer base they lost.  They are more than willing to deal with the customer, and make a sale happen.  So if you were put off by them before like I was, give them another shot.

and the bike I purchased was this sofa 

2010 Harley Ultra Limited, yes I still have the Aprilia

8BD85E13-6229-4DB1-AAB2-BF7F825737F4_zps

• Upvote 2

Good to hear. I've had mostly okay experiences with them. Thanks for the heads up.

That moment when you throw a lowball, and it's accepted... FUUUUUUU should have offered less! What's the catch? Oh man, something is wrong with it I didn't find

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nebbish said:

what did Rousch do to MAYBE get off your list. I still refuse to even enter the place.

Would be nice to hear a positive experience from the place.

Was there for the NEO meet and greet.  They weren't total dicks, that was a change.

I bought my DRZ from them last year. 

I called around to all the dealers in the area and Roush was a few hundred less than any other. 

Went pretty smooth other than way too much tire pressure and they gave me the wrong title initially (wrong VIN). They had a runner bring the correct title to me at my convenience, so ended up not a big deal.

So, yes I had a good experience with Roush sales. 

3 minutes ago, CBBaron said:

I bought my DRZ from them last year. 

I called around to all the dealers in the area and Roush was a few hundred less than any other. 

Went pretty smooth other than way too much tire pressure and they gave me the wrong title initially (wrong VIN). They had a runner bring the correct title to me at my convenience, so ended up not a big deal.

So, yes I had a good experience with Roush sales. 

Thank you Baron