Any one toy around with tune ecu?

o-no-moto

What bike are you trying to connect to? I've never heard of it working with a Suzuki, unless you've got another bike than what's listed in your profile?

I've used it quite a bit for swapping maps, reading and clearing check engine codes, troubleshooting, disabling emissions crap I removed from the bike, etc. Other than that, I leave the tuning to the experts. J.D. Hord at Hord Power has done all the tuning on my race bike using TuneECU. He's out by Mid-Ohio. Super reasonable and would recommend him if you have a bike capable of being tuned with TuneECU. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah I need to up date my bike I have a 06 sprint 1050. I was wondering if there was anyone local that could dyno tune it with tune ecu.  I just started playing around with it and figuring the in's and outs of it. It has the tor exhaust and the correct map for it I double checked it on the tune ecu web site. but I know not all bikes are the same and like to have that map fine tuned.  Any idea of his going rate and a contact #?

I was also trying to isolate a engine miss. Looking at 02 voltages ' dwell and injectors pw Nothing is jumping out at me. Have you been able to track down a miss what the program?

Edited by o-no-moto
typo

Take it to JD.  He's awesome.  His tuning ability and @TRMN8TR's headers made my Daytona very happy.

Sorry, going rate?  I was very pleased.  Better by at least $100 over the other Columbus option.   Number should be good https://www.hordpower.com/, I emailed him mostly to set up timing, talked on the phone once.

Edited by jacobhawkins

I like being able to check codes monitor 02 sensors ' tps' dwell injector pulse 'ect. Not really plaing to fuck with the fuel maps. Dropping my bike off at j.d' hords Saturday morning.