First 2 up ride on the fjr.

NinjaDoc

NICE Doc!! I'm trying to get the wife on the Connie with me this year. She has her own bike and likes to ride but I'd like to take her out too for a few spins. We have always had to ride separate bikes because we were just flat out too heavy to two up before. But with loosing 185lbs between the both of us we would now be able to do it this year.

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

Nice video footage Doc, me and the mrs are trying to get more seat time together as well.  We used to go everywhere on the bike when we were first married, then the little ones came and that all went out the window.  Now the kids are getting older and we are starting to get back in the saddle together, talking about longer rides and potential future trips.  Nice to see you incorporated the little one into cleaning duty for pops!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, durk said:

I appreciate that you made it a whole family event by having the little guy wash the bike after you and the wife went for a ride. :D

now we feel less guilty that he was left out on the fun day hahaha but i think he was having a ball with the form and bubbles, literally 

14 hours ago, 2talltim said:

NICE Doc!! I'm trying to get the wife on the Connie with me this year. She has her own bike and likes to ride but I'd like to take her out too for a few spins. We have always had to ride separate bikes because we were just flat out too heavy to two up before. But with loosing 185lbs between the both of us we would now be able to do it this year.

Thats an impressive feat, and sharing a mototrip together will be the best way to reward yourself. I strongly recommend being connected via intercom which really enhances the experience as well as boost the safety factor. Also makes travel on two wheel way more easier together. No more crappy hand signals. 

13 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Nice video Doc!

thanks J, wish i was living where u live. then i dont have to waste time editing out so much boring long sessions. 

11 hours ago, Wolfman1 said:

Nice video footage Doc, me and the mrs are trying to get more seat time together as well.  We used to go everywhere on the bike when we were first married, then the little ones came and that all went out the window.  Now the kids are getting older and we are starting to get back in the saddle together, talking about longer rides and potential future trips.  Nice to see you incorporated the little one into cleaning duty for pops!

i have a feeling you will always be a strong yammie boy :) step up to an FJR will be the first step to 2 up travel bliss.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

Thats an impressive feat, and sharing a mototrip together will be the best way to reward yourself. I strongly recommend being connected via intercom which really enhances the experience as well as boost the safety factor. Also makes travel on two wheel way more easier together. No more crappy hand signals. 

Thanks, been a long road and we both still have a lot of work to do still.  Yea we've had the Sena blue tooth for prob 3 years now for bike to bike . It's the onlyway to go. 

Here is a order before and after pic we did we have lost more since this but gives you some idea of the change.

603.thumb.jpeg.9a6b2761a6c55e8a56ffd31ca012d2dc.jpeg

• Upvote 1