What's Your Cam?

Fin

With so many options to choose from and the reasons for not have one is diminishing rapidly I have to ask:
1) What action cam are you using with your bike today?
2) What action cam do you wish you had instead?
3) What available options do you like most now and what do you want to see in the future?
4) And why?

download.jpg

cf-lg.jpg

action-cam-660x330.jpg

Edited by Fin

1) What action cam are you using on you bike today? GoPro Hero 3+ Silver
2) What action cam do you wish you had instead? GoPro Hero 5 Black
3) What options do you like most now and want to see in the future? The amount of accessories and options for the GoPro are endless. They are also dead simple to operate.
4) And why? I received mine as a gift, so I have very little invested in it. 

We have used many over the years, GO Pro is the leader but there are other options out there all as well. 

For those looking to just get your feet wet into this there is a new option on the market that is pretty sweet. The Sena Prism 2 (AKA Prism Tube 4.0). I played with the Prism this morning, pretty neat. It does 1080P 32FPS and can take a 32GB SD card. Simple to use, pull the slide switch forward it is recording, pull it back it turns off. The optional voice feedback (included) lets you know the status of the device. MSRP is $119.00. Just some food for thought if someone is looking for something basic with easy functionality, no blue tooth just video. 

499899-partssena-technologies2016novembe

• Upvote 2

Videos = evidence. Finished off a Drift at the track. My wife bought me a Polaroid Cube ($99) which works pretty good for a cheapie after I figured out how to mount it.  Mostly I just leave it at home.  Enough other people are out gathering evidence & It's a lot more fun to ride than watch videos.

• Upvote 2

With so many options to choose from and the reasons for not have one is diminishing rapidly I have to ask:
1) What action cam are you using with your bike today? Replay XD Prime X
2) What action cam do you wish you had instead? I'm entirely satisfied with what I have.
3) What available options do you like most now and what do you want to see in the future? Size was a huge selling point and it's waterproof without a bulky case. Hundreds of mounting options. The company seems a bit unstable at the moment, I'm hoping for better support and to fix the app for the camera.
4) And why? Why what?

• Upvote 1