ScubaCinci

The Deals You Find Thread

Then how is the morning dew going to soften the bugs on my windscreen? :challengeaccepted:

:trollface: 

Edited by 2talltim

You have the foaminator for that :D

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure this is the one I have but I never used it outside, mainly just for winter storage to keep the dust off

I have one very similar to this, it works ok. The material is very light though so I'm not sure how well it would survive a heavy windstorm or anything to that effect. 

Sugru is the shit...I've used it to fix a number of things. I even added a "ball" end to one of the levers on my XR650L when I chopped it down to be a shorty because they don't make one that fits the bike specifically.

GoPro knockoff for $26

Shows $43 but apply promo code AMSJ8CUZ at checkout for under $26 final price.  I bought 3!  :eek:

Video examples look good and other specs are decent.  Not sure how long this code will work...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0714FHXF2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=efdb4b2455bd11e78478c24b30196ae70INT&ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1A8FD47CX6KBN

• Upvote 1

On 6/20/2017 at 9:46 AM, MSerfozo said:

GoPro knockoff for $26

Shows $43 but apply promo code AMSJ8CUZ at checkout for under $26 final price.  I bought 3!  :eek:

Video examples look good and other specs are decent.  Not sure how long this code will work...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0714FHXF2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=efdb4b2455bd11e78478c24b30196ae70INT&ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1A8FD47CX6KBN

I bought one of these and tried it out. Very pleased with the purchase. Went back to buy more and the code doesn't work any more, but they are still on sale for 50

8 hours ago, OsuMj said:

I bought one of these and tried it out. Very pleased with the purchase. Went back to buy more and the code doesn't work any more, but they are still on sale for 50

I'm pretty pleased with mine.  It's definitely not a GoPro, but it's not $300 either.  The waterproof case seems to be well made although I haven't tested it in rain yet.  Some of the "16 fascinating accessories" are junk but there are enough brackets to make it work.

BTW, I just checked on this again and clicked on the white one.  It's available for $38 without a promo code.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0716ZKZVC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=efdb4b2455bd11e78478c24b30196ae70INT&ie=UTF8&smid=A1A8FD47CX6KBN&th=1

• Upvote 1