The Deals You Find Thread

ScubaCinci

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sugru is the shit...I've used it to fix a number of things. I even added a "ball" end to one of the levers on my XR650L when I chopped it down to be a shorty because they don't make one that fits the bike specifically.

• 4 weeks later...

GoPro knockoff for $26

Shows $43 but apply promo code AMSJ8CUZ at checkout for under $26 final price.  I bought 3!  :eek:

Video examples look good and other specs are decent.  Not sure how long this code will work...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0714FHXF2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=efdb4b2455bd11e78478c24b30196ae70INT&ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1A8FD47CX6KBN

• Upvote 1

On 6/20/2017 at 9:46 AM, MSerfozo said:

GoPro knockoff for $26

Shows $43 but apply promo code AMSJ8CUZ at checkout for under $26 final price.  I bought 3!  :eek:

Video examples look good and other specs are decent.  Not sure how long this code will work...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0714FHXF2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=efdb4b2455bd11e78478c24b30196ae70INT&ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1A8FD47CX6KBN

I bought one of these and tried it out. Very pleased with the purchase. Went back to buy more and the code doesn't work any more, but they are still on sale for 50

8 hours ago, OsuMj said:

I bought one of these and tried it out. Very pleased with the purchase. Went back to buy more and the code doesn't work any more, but they are still on sale for 50

I'm pretty pleased with mine.  It's definitely not a GoPro, but it's not $300 either.  The waterproof case seems to be well made although I haven't tested it in rain yet.  Some of the "16 fascinating accessories" are junk but there are enough brackets to make it work.

BTW, I just checked on this again and clicked on the white one.  It's available for $38 without a promo code.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0716ZKZVC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=efdb4b2455bd11e78478c24b30196ae70INT&ie=UTF8&smid=A1A8FD47CX6KBN&th=1

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Verizon has a deal on he pixle and pixle xl today. Original not the 2's. $5 a month for the pixle and $10 a month for the XL. And some icrap se too for $10. Today only. You have to pay the full price tax and upgrade fee today though. Unless your a dick like me and talk your way out of the fee.

Edited by 2talltim