SOLD 1996 Yamaha FZR 600

chevysoldier

I am selling the bike. I don't get much time to ride anymore and could use the money for some other stuff. Commuting to work and school on a sportbike just isn't fun or practical anymore but I am sad to sell her.  Bike is def not a show bike but runs pretty good. Needs a new front tire but I have two used but in good shape tires I'll put in with the sale. Back tire doesn't have that many miles on it, still in good shape.  Seat has a small rip in one spot. Someone hit my back turn signal and it currently held on with duct tape. Battery new last season, kept inside on tender all winter.  Has just over 23,000 29,300 miles. I'm near Johnstown/Alexandria/Newark area. Asking $900 cash OBO. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Edit: I put the wrong mileage.

27030_1379520298160_6560106_n.jpg

Edited by chevysoldier
Typo

I really would like another one some day, those 1st Gen Delta box bikes had perfect weight distribution. The motor is plenty for the street and with some suspension and brake upgrades you have a very capable machine. Mine got terrific mileage too. Glws, someone will snatch that up.

• 1 month later...