BMW S1000XR

ScubaCinci

4 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Dayuuuuum, good one. There should be rules against posting these in forum hehe need to fight the incredible urge and be a good boy 

:yuno: Noooooooooo nooooooo 

:popcorn: :eatdrink:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

100% of divorces began with marriage. Just saying...

Damn!  That makes too much sense. 
Here's a thought.
If we pay 100's of thousands of dollars for a home, but less than $20K for a bike to get away from home... is it not wiser to simply sell the house, quit the job to pay for the house and simply live life on the road?

2017-04-07 12_37_15-Start.png

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

It's >FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. 

my two cars together don't even cost that :lol:

Damn BMW's, so hot but so expensive

Edited by Bad324

6 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

It's still $15k for a used motorcycle. I mean, I'm sure it's awesome, but "fifteen large" awesome? :dunno: 

I agree, I can buy 3 of mine for that. I don't need to bring sexy back.

50 minutes ago, Perception said:

"you will need to be tall"

:(

I somewhat disagree...I'm 6'2" but I only have a 30" inseam which means I'm long in the torso (and maybe other places, but I digress :banana: ) with shorter legs. My Tenere was tall and when I had the RDL seat on it, I was on my toes most times. On the SXR, I can easily flatfoot no problem so adding a higher seat wouldn't be an issue either. I'd say at below 28" inseam you might consider lowering it.

Edited by ScubaCinci

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

My childhood best friend had a Jetta TDI, Supra Turbo and a CBR600 when he was engaged. His fiancé convinced him that his toys were frivolous and he shoudnt have more than one. He told me what she said and I said, "You're single, make ~$60k/year and own all of this outright. How is any of this frivolous? If you sell your CBR and Supra you'll never buy replacements for either after you're married." He said I was wrong and did it anyway. 

Well, fast forward about 15 years. He has never bought a motorcycle and drives a shit-brown Subaru Outback. Two kids, $250k mortgage and he works a shitload of overtime so his wife can stay home and keep getting fatter. 

Nice work, asshole. 

this story reminds me of the amount of shit I took that people thought my wife was behind me selling the VFR. Not only did she try to talk me out of selling it, she's the one that actually talked me in to pulling the trigger and picking up the Firehawk last weekend when I was waffling because it was a couple hundred bucks more than my budget of what I sold the VFR for.

Although I don't have the amount of free time that I did before I met her, she still kicks ass

• Upvote 2