Beware - Frank Anthony Swimwear

ScubaCinci

As a scuba diver, I was interested in getting a pair of quick dry swimming trunks for when I go on dive trips. I ordered from Frank Anthony Swimwear on Feb 28th, received order confirmation and my cc was billed but I have yet to receive any product or communication about my order. I've sent numerous email inquiries and inquiries through their "contact us" message system on their site but have received nothing from them but advertising emails. They have no phone number or address on their site.

I was going to try to fight it through my cc company but in order to do so the charge has to be >$50 and this was not so no recourse there. Apparently they started as a kickstarter campaign and Ive found numerous complaints about them online. I should've checked them out BEFORE ordering - live and learn.

So, I'm doing the only think I can - spreading the word that they are a piece of shit company that will essentially steal from you.

16 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

As a scuba diver, I was interested in getting a pair of quick dry swimming trunks for when I go on dive trips. I ordered from Frank Anthony Swimwear on Feb 28th, received order confirmation and my cc was billed but I have yet to receive any product or communication about my order. I've sent numerous email inquiries and inquiries through their "contact us" message system on their site but have received nothing from them but advertising emails. They have no phone number or address on their site.

I was going to try to fight it through my cc company but in order to do so the charge has to be >$50 and this was not so no recourse there. Apparently they started as a kickstarter campaign and Ive found numerous complaints about them online. I should've checked them out BEFORE ordering - live and learn.

So, I'm doing the only think I can - spreading the word that they are a piece of shit company that will essentially steal from you.

Order $100 then charge it back whether they ship or not just to fuck with them.  :ibeenripped: