NEO Spring Epic Ride Meet Spot - Head Down To EPIC RIDE 2017

Wolfman1

Well its that time again and I am pumped to ride, so I figured I would get this thread started to see how many of us will be riding together down to the Epic meet spot in McConnelsville.  Meet spot will be the same as the fall ride, the Minit Mart gas station on the corner of 83 and 250 in Wooster.  Address is 825 Dover Rd., Wooster, Oh. 44691.  It's about 2.0 hours to McConnelsville from here, I figure meet at 7:00 AM.  Kickstands up by 7:30. This will put into McConnelsville around the 10:00 AM, of course that will depend on gas stops, weather, etc.. I will be riding down with Derek and Whaler.  Hate parade is welcome to roll with us and we can also pick up some of you southern peeps as we pass through.

image.png

• 1 month later...

I might actually be heading down the day before and staying overnight.  Not 100% sure, but if I don't go down early, I'm definitely tagging along and I'll be bringing several other riders with me.  I think I'm at probably around +6 guys right now. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

Change of plans guys --- I'm joining the HATE parade for the ride down... 

Tracy, don't do it! Being around the Hate King Tonik even for a short ride you will turn into a hatin fool. Next you will want to ride the route backwards, we have seen positive people turn ugly haters in a short period of time. 

40 minutes ago, ricer1 said:

Tracy, don't do it! Being around the Hate King Tonik even for a short ride you will turn into a hatin fool. Next you will want to ride the route backwards, we have seen positive people turn ugly haters in a short period of time. 

Enjoy your sausage fest ride down to McConnellsville.