Wolfman1

NEO Spring Epic Ride Meet Spot - Head Down To EPIC RIDE 2017

Wolfman1    157

Well its that time again and I am pumped to ride, so I figured I would get this thread started to see how many of us will be riding together down to the Epic meet spot in McConnelsville.  Meet spot will be the same as the fall ride, the Minit Mart gas station on the corner of 83 and 250 in Wooster.  Address is 825 Dover Rd., Wooster, Oh. 44691.  It's about 2.0 hours to McConnelsville from here, I figure meet at 7:00 AM.  Kickstands up by 7:30. This will put into McConnelsville around the 10:00 AM, of course that will depend on gas stops, weather, etc.. I will be riding down with Derek and Whaler.  Hate parade is welcome to roll with us and we can also pick up some of you southern peeps as we pass through.

image.png

*Maybe as of now. Wont know if 100% until like 1-2 days prior!

Hmmm 201 miles 3 hours 34 mins. I'd have to leave my house at like 3:15am. :)

Edited by Scorpion-Ninja
  • Upvote 1

Kruse08    37

I will be joining you on the ride down.  Looks like I will need to leave my house no later than 5:15am to meet up.  Exciting early morning ride.

DerekClouser    647

I might actually be heading down the day before and staying overnight.  Not 100% sure, but if I don't go down early, I'm definitely tagging along and I'll be bringing several other riders with me.  I think I'm at probably around +6 guys right now. 

tall_tracy    874

As much as I despise getting up early - I'll be there... at least I won't have to comb my hair.  :D

I need a long ride to get ready for my NY moto-camping trip via MI & Canada, on June 1st.  

• Upvote 2

Tonik    10,985

digtbk.gif

ricer1    84
5 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

Change of plans guys --- I'm joining the HATE parade for the ride down... 

Tracy, don't do it! Being around the Hate King Tonik even for a short ride you will turn into a hatin fool. Next you will want to ride the route backwards, we have seen positive people turn ugly haters in a short period of time. 

Tonik    10,985
40 minutes ago, ricer1 said:

Tracy, don't do it! Being around the Hate King Tonik even for a short ride you will turn into a hatin fool. Next you will want to ride the route backwards, we have seen positive people turn ugly haters in a short period of time. 

Enjoy your sausage fest ride down to McConnellsville.

jschaf    1,686

Headed down 83 in the AM. No hate here.

Wolfman1    157

UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO WEATHER THIS RIDE IS CANCELLED.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Wolfman1
      I don't want to be the one who makes us think about fall, but my weekends in Sept. are filling up fast and I am wondering if we are doing a fall Epic Ride?? As of now, I am down for Sat. Sept. 9th or the following Sat. the 16th, everything else is booked.  Shit, I think I just opened the door for a poll!
    • By Helmutt
      Ok folks, let's meet at Competition Accessories on Sunday, September 11th 2016, around 7:30am before topping off the tanks at the Shell station on the corner of Leffel Ln & S Limestone ( Rt72) to trek I-70 eastward by 8am.  
      **Anyone riding the interstate with us will need to be comfortable with varying speeds of up to 15mph over posted limits.**
      Competition Accessories
      343 W Leffel Ln
      Springfield, OH 45506
      Riders meeting at Comp...
      Myself
      snot
      o-no-moto
      DUBIE +3

We'll keep the secondary meet point in SE Columbus, giving some other surrounding area riders another collection point to hookup with an OR group to ride in with, and give us westerners a little break from the slab.
      We should be at this secondary meet point just before 9am.
      GetGo Fuel Station
      3765 S Hamilton Rd
      Groveport, OH 43125
      Riders meeting us at Groveport GetGo...
      s29229n
      perception
      strictly street

Plan to head back out from there no later than 9:45am to ensure we reach the Epic Ride meet point in Logan by 10:15-10:30am.
      Chime in with which locale you plan to meet us so I'll have an idea who to watch for.   Hope to see a good turnout again this season...
      Here's where we're heading...

• By Helmutt
      Sorry for the delay, but I had to get my work schedule covered before committing to this...
      Western/Southwestern Ohioans, let's meet at Competition Accessories Sept 27th between 7-730am and then head down the street to Shell gas station ( corner of Leffel Ln and Limestone St/Rt72 ) @ 730ish a.m. to pound coffee and fuel up before heading towards Logan by 8am SHARP.
      GPS estimates a 1-1/2hr slab ride to the meet spot, so 2 hrs should give us plenty of cushion to be on time.
      Competition Accessories
      343 W Leffel Lane
      Springfield, OH 45506
      There's a secondary meet point we'll plan to stop for just south of Columbus at
      GetGo Fuel Station, 3765 S Hamilton Rd, Groveport, OH 43125 -- our eta here should be about 9:15'ish a.m.
      So, for other riders not from our side of Ohio that want to meet up, hopefully this secondary meet locale will entice more to join us.
      We'll likely hit Millstone BBQ in Logan after the ride for dinner again if anyone would like to join us
      PLEASE chime in here if you're planning to join us so we'll get an idea of who to expect. I'll continue to modify this post to compile the roster.
      So far the CompAcc meet group is...
      Myself
      Snot
      wolfman
      cptchaos
      Tigerpaw
      Anden
      claine650
      Groveport meet group is...
      Heagachongoose
      jacobhawkins +1
      Strictly Street