RidersDiscount

Shoei GT-Air Wanderer Helmet $439

RidersDiscount    2,398
16 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

You know a "Bundle Deal" :lol:

:cheers:

tall_tracy    874
6 hours ago, motocat12 said:

But her new passport has the photo with the old helmet. This could lead to trouble.

Hahaha....

and if it fits, I'm going to need a new bow to put on it too... 

20170119_201417.jpg

RidersDiscount    2,398
11 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

Hahaha....

and if it fits, I'm going to need a new bow to put on it too... 

20170119_201417.jpg

:cheers:

Tonik    10,985

Should have bought the pink one.

tall_tracy    874
2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Should have bought the pink one.

A pink bow?  Nah, that's too girly for me...  lol

Tonik    10,985
4 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

A pink bow?  Nah, that's too girly for me...  lol

No the whole helmet.

tall_tracy    874
Just now, Tonik said:

No the whole helmet.

Pink helmet?  Never!!!

Although with a pink helmet, I wouldn't have random guys telling me "nice bike bro"  :lol:

• Upvote 3

Tonik    10,985
4 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Although with a pink helmet, I wouldn't have random guys telling me "nice bike bro"  :lol:

That is where I was going with that.

tall_tracy    874
Just now, Tonik said:

That is where I was going with that.

Maybe I just need to buy all new gear in all pink, and paint my bike pink...  hahaha

RidersDiscount    2,398
29 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Ew...  lol

Given that 80% of my gear is men's, my only option is to wait until they start making pink gear for men...  #tallgirlproblems 

I'll see what I can do :lol:

tall_tracy    874
3 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

I'll see what I can do :lol:

Oh no...  my bank account can't afford your success with this...

Make sure it's men's tall gear as long as you're looking into it.  lol

RidersDiscount    2,398
44 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Oh no...  my bank account can't afford your success with this...

Make sure it's men's tall gear as long as you're looking into it.  lol

:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RidersDiscount
      Arai's Isle Of Man TT helmet is one of the most highly anticipated helmets year after year. The Limited Edition Arai Corsair-X IOM TT 2017 Helmet is finally here and ready for purchase.

This year's graphic features a black and white color scheme with a checkered flag pattern and "TT" on both sides. The sides of the helmet have the signature Isle of Man TT triskelion, which is also found on the Isle of Man’s flag. The top has “Isle of Man” and “Ellan Vannin,” the native name for the island, written on it. On the back of the helmet is an outline of the race course.

The new PB SNC2 Shell of the Corsair-X is much lighter. In fact, it is 30% lighter than the Corsair-V. This is greatly attributed to the synthetic fibers and special resin formula that Arai has developed. Arai has not abandoned their special R75 shell shape, however. A lightweight, aerodynamic, and protective helmet is very sought after by racers, and Arai certainly has delivered.
      One of the biggest changes with this helmet is the upgraded ventilation system. The top/center vent allows around 11% more airflow than the Corsair-V did. All of the vents on the new Corsair-X are easier to adjust with gloves, as well as more durable and longer.

Another significant change is the new "Variable Axis System" (VAS). The VAS has a variable axis (moving pivot point) allowing the shield to open and close, even with the 24mm lower shield mount position.
      The interior of the Corsair-X not only provides protection and comfort, but also does a great job keeping you cool. The plush lining in combination with the ventilation system wicks sweat away and helps keep you a comfortable temperature. The interior is made of Eco Pure material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin and antibacterial consumption.

5mm peel away ear pockets on the Corsair-X allow riders room for a communication system. Per customers’ requests, Arai lowered the chin bar by 3mm for extra comfort (great for riders that use a microphone) and upgraded the chin curtain and neck roll to help block out unwanted noise and help improve ventilation.
      The Corsair-X comes with a VAS V MV Shield, which is a clear anti-fog Pinlock shield. There are several tinted shield options available for purchase as well. The Arai Corsair-X is both 2015 Snell and DOT certified.
      MSRP $1,059.95

Not yet listed on our website, you can order your Limited Edition Arai Corsair-X IOM TT 2017 Helmet by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!
    • By RidersDiscount
      Just when we thought nothing could surpass the X-Twelve, Shoei brings out a brand new racing helmet that is better in virtually every way: the new Shoei X-Fourteen. Designed for high speeds of 186 mph or more, they’re calling it the “pure racing helmet.” Shoei believes that the X-Fourteen shaves lap times, so much that the helmet’s slogan is “The X-Fourteen—When milliseconds count.” Now it's available in a Marc Marquez graphic: the X-Fourteen Marquez 4. 

The Marquez 4 has a red and black color scheme, featuring Marquez’s signature ant logo on the top and his number 93 on both sides as well as the back. A red and black ‘maze’ patterned stripe wraps around the helmet.
      The X-Fourteen has several brand new features that make it even better than the X-Twelve. The shell shape has been redesigned to improve the aerodynamics of the helmet, including a brand new, patent-pending Rear Stabilizer. The Rear Stabilizer works to “maximize high-speed stability while reducing negative forces on the rider.” You will experience 50% less buffeting, 10% less drag, and a 3% lift reduction with the new X-Fourteen.

You can customize the aerodynamics by switching out the standard rear flaps with narrower ones. Shoei takes the customization a step further by incorporating an innovative five-stage rotating dial that allows you to fine-tune the shield and base plate.

The X-Fourteen's 6-layer AIM+ shell construction and multi-layer EPS work together to redirect impact energy in the case of a crash. An Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S.) is built into the helmet to allow medical personnel to safely remove the cheek pads and helmet from an injured rider’s head.

The X-Fourteen’s ventilation system has received several upgrades. Now the cheek pads have a cooling “tube” that allows fresh air to enter the helmet, cooling the rider’s cheek area. Allowing cool air to enter the helmet isn’t enough, though. The side air outlets of the helmet have been re-positioned to better allow hot, moist air to leave the helmet. Overall, the X-Fourteen has six air intakes and six exhaust outlets.

A few changes have been made to the face shield and shield locking mechanism. First, the CWR-F Race Shield (equipped with Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system) has innovative new ribs on the edges to help eliminate bending. The X-Fourteen now has a double shield locking mechanism, designed to prevent unwanted shield openings while riding. The QR-E Base Plate System on this helmet not only makes changing shields easy, but also blocks out unwanted water and wind when closed.

The 3D Max-Dry Interior is customizable with optional sizes for each section of the center pad. Made of Max-Dry material, the inside “absorbs and dissipates sweat twice as fast as tradition nylon.” The interior is completely removable, washable, replaceable and adjustable.
      MSRP $889.99

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!
    • By RidersDiscount
      The Shoei RF-1200 is perfect for commuters and track day riders alike. Now it's available in a new Marc Marquez graphic: the Shoei RF-1200 Marquez Power Up Helmet.

This helmet has an adjustable, three-position lower vent that is easy to use with riding gloves. Three upper air vents and four upper exhaust vents work together to allow cool air in and hot air out.

Included with this helmet is a CWR-1 shield equipped with Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system. The shield has innovative new ribs on the edges to help eliminate bending. The QR-E Base Plate System on this helmet not only makes changing shields easy, but also blocks out unwanted water and wind when closed.

The RF-1200's 6-layer AIM+ shell construction and dual-layer EPS work together to redirect impact energy in the case of a crash. An Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S.) is built into the helmet to allow medical personnel to safely remove the cheek pads and helmet from an injured rider’s head.

3D Max-Dry II Interior “absorbs and dissipates sweat twice as fast as tradition nylon.” The interior is completely removable, washable, replaceable and adjustable. Removable ear pads allow you the option to use a communication system with the RF-1200.
      MSRP $626.99

If you have any questions about this product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!
    • By RidersDiscount
      If you're looking for a multi-function helmet at a great price, the Scorpion EXO-AT950 Battleflage Helmet is for you. This modular helmet gives you the feel of a full face helmet, with the option to flip up the chin bar for the feel of an open face helmet. The EXO-AT950 also includes an integrated sun visor.

An Advanced LG Polycarbonate outer shell and dual density EPS liner make the EXO-AT950 lightweight and able to absorb impact in a crash.
      Scorpion's Aero-Tuned Ventilation System allows fresh, cool air to flow through the helmet while expelling hot air.

This helmet has an integrated EverClear SpeedView Drop-Down SunVisor and includes a no-fog EverClear face shield. Remove the face shield and attach the removable peak visor for off-road riding.

Inside of the helmet is Scorpion's KwikWick II comfort liner. The material is moisture-wicking, breathable, and anti-microbial.

The Scorpion EXO-AT950 Battleflage Helmet is D.O.T. approved and includes:
      Aero skirt

Removable block-off plates

Die-cast visor hardware

MSRP $289.95

Not yet listed on our website, you can order your Scorpion EXO-AT950 Battleflage Helmet by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!
    • By RidersDiscount
      The Scorpion EXO-R2000 Bautista Helmet has Álvaro's number 19 on both sides of the chin, as well as patterned throughout the helmet. The back features a black glitter background with Bautista's demon logo in the center. A red stripe with a demon logo pattern inside wraps around the helmet. We are offering this on special for just $129.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Give MIKE a call today! 

The TCT Composite Shell of the EXO-R2000 is made with a 5-layer blend of fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.

Six intake and ten exhaust vents work together to ensure comfortable airflow and heat removal.

The "Elip-Tec" ratchet system makes removing the shield easy, no tools needed. This helmet includes both a clear and dark smoke shield.

Inside of the helmet is Scorpion's "KwikWick III" cheek pads and comfort liner. The material is moisture-wicking, breathable, and anti-microbial. The EXO-R2000 comes equipped with the "AirFit" system, which allows you to customize the fit via air adjustable cheek pads.
      The interior of this helmet is completely removable and washable.
      MSRP $429.95

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!