Followers 0
RidersDiscount

Shoei GT-Air Wanderer Helmet $439

39 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

You know a "Bundle Deal" :lol:

:cheers:

6 hours ago, motocat12 said:

But her new passport has the photo with the old helmet. This could lead to trouble.

Hahaha....

and if it fits, I'm going to need a new bow to put on it too... 

20170119_201417.jpg

11 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

Hahaha....

and if it fits, I'm going to need a new bow to put on it too... 

20170119_201417.jpg

:cheers:

Should have bought the pink one.

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Should have bought the pink one.

A pink bow?  Nah, that's too girly for me...  lol

4 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

A pink bow?  Nah, that's too girly for me...  lol

No the whole helmet.

Just now, Tonik said:

No the whole helmet.

Pink helmet?  Never!!!

Although with a pink helmet, I wouldn't have random guys telling me "nice bike bro"  :lol:

4 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Although with a pink helmet, I wouldn't have random guys telling me "nice bike bro"  :lol:

That is where I was going with that.

Just now, Tonik said:

That is where I was going with that.

Maybe I just need to buy all new gear in all pink, and paint my bike pink...  hahaha

Just now, RidersDiscount said:

Ew...  lol

Given that 80% of my gear is men's, my only option is to wait until they start making pink gear for men...  #tallgirlproblems 

29 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Ew...  lol

Given that 80% of my gear is men's, my only option is to wait until they start making pink gear for men...  #tallgirlproblems 

I'll see what I can do :lol:

3 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

I'll see what I can do :lol:

Oh no...  my bank account can't afford your success with this...

Make sure it's men's tall gear as long as you're looking into it.  lol

44 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Oh no...  my bank account can't afford your success with this...

Make sure it's men's tall gear as long as you're looking into it.  lol

:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By RidersDiscount
      New for 2017, the Shoei RF-SR Helmet provides excellent protection at a great price.

The RF-SR's 6-layer AIM+ shell construction and dual-layer EPS work together to redirect impact energy in the case of a crash. An Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S.) is built into the helmet to allow medical personnel to safely remove the cheek pads and helmet from an injured rider’s head.

This helmet has an adjustable lower vent that is easy to use with riding gloves. Two upper air vents and two exhaust vents work together to allow cool air in and hot air out.

Included with this helmet is a CWR-1 shield equipped with Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system. The shield has innovative ribs on the edges to help eliminate bending. The QR-E Base Plate System on this helmet not only makes changing shields easy, but also blocks out unwanted water and wind when closed.

The Interior Comfort System is completely removable, washable, replaceable and adjustable. Multi-layer cheek pads (sold separately) allow you to customize the fit of this helmet.
      MSRP $399.00

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!
    • By RidersDiscount
      The new Bell Race Star helmet is identical to Bell's top-of-the-line Pro Star helmet, with the only difference being shell construction. Made with 3K carbon fiber, the Race Star is a lightweight and durable helmet. The Bell Race Star Triton Helmet features a glossy finish and comes in three color schemes: red, black/silver, and blue/yellow.

Equipped with Bell's three-layer Flex Impact Liner, the Race Star is designed to protect in three potential impact scenarios: low, mid and high-speed.

A new vent configuration allows for the same great airflow as the helmets in the previous Star series with less outside noise. Together, the multi-position chin vent and removable vent plug allow you to aim the airflow towards either the shield or your face. Two exhaust vents, one under the rear wing and one at the neck, let hot air out of the helmet.

This helmet comes with a "Panovision" face shield with Class 1 Optics. Bell's Panovision incorporates larger view ports that allow you to see more while doing head-checks, lane changes, or searching for obstacles. The center lock mechanism makes opening and closing the shield easy while riding.

The Race Star's cheek pads and comfort liner incorporate Bell's "Magnefusion" technology, which utilizes magnates rather than snaps to hold the cheek pads in place. This helmet's comfort liner, cheek pads, and neckroll are made out of "Virus Cool Jade Power Mesh" material, which is moisture wicking and provides a cooling sensation to the skin.
      The Bell Race Star Triton Helmet is Snell M2015, DOT, and ECE 22.05 approved.
      MSRP $749.95

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!
    • By RidersDiscount
      Have you ever wished that you could have a helmet communication system without having to deal with wires, speakers, and a microphone? Sena has created just that with the Sena Cavalry Bluetooth Half Helmet. The Cavalry is a premium half helmet that has a fully integrated communication system straight out of the box.

This helmet features a fiberglass composite shell construction. The aerodynamic visor is removable.

Communicate with up to four companions within 900 meters (0.5 miles) away thanks to the Cavalry's Bluetooth 4.1 capability. Don't worry if they aren't using Sena Communication Gear; the Universal Intercom technology allows you to communicate with other devices that also have Bluetooth ability. Listen to music from your phone or use the built-in FM radio.

The microphone and high quality speakers are seamlessly built into this helmet, meaning no fuss with wires. Advanced Noise Control™, Wind Noise Reduction, built-in SBC Codec and Wide Volume Control all work together to deliver the best sound.

You can link your Cavalry Helmet with the Sena Headset App to configure device settings and create FM radio/speed dial presets. The app also gives you access to an interactive quick start guide.

The liner in this helmet is removable and washable.
      Included with the Sena Cavalry Bluetooth Half Helmet: ear pads, ear plates, USB power and data cable, and helmet pouch.
      MSRP $349.00

This helmet is D.O.T. certified.
    • By RidersDiscount
      We get asked quite often what deals we have going on, we always offer the best pricing for our forum members so thought we would list them in one spot. Here are our current advertised specials for forum members. To get these deals give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM (please let us know what forum you are from) and we'll get back to you right away!
      All of these items include FREE shipping in the lower 48 states!
      Scorpion EXO-R2000 Bautista Helmet 
      MSRP: $429.95 - Now only $159.00

RST CPX-C Suit 
      MSRP: $887.99 - Now only $549.00

Arai Signet Q Brett King
      MSRP: $789.95 -Now only $339.00

Arai Defiant Jolly Roger (large and XXL only)
      MSRP $759.95 - Now only $329.00

Arai Signet Q UK Black Jack
      MSRP $749.95 - Now only $339.00

• By RidersDiscount
      The Shoei X-Fourteen Laverty Helmet features a similar graphic to the one of former MotoGP and current World Superbike racer Eugene Laverty. Honoring Laverty's Irish heritage, this helmet has a green color scheme and shamrock pattern.

The X-Fourteen has several brand new features that make it even better than the X-Twelve. The shell shape has been redesigned to improve the aerodynamics of the helmet, including a brand new, patent-pending Rear Stabilizer. The Rear Stabilizer works to “maximize high-speed stability while reducing negative forces on the rider.” You will experience 50% less buffeting, 10% less drag, and a 3% lift reduction with the new X-Fourteen.

You can customize the aerodynamics by switching out the standard rear flaps with narrower ones (available separately). Shoei takes the customization a step further by incorporating an innovative five-stage rotating dial that allows you to fine-tune the shield and base plate.
      The X-Fourteen’s ventilation system has received several upgrades. Now the cheek pads have a cooling “tube” that allows fresh air to enter the helmet, cooling the rider’s cheek area. Allowing cool air to enter the helmet isn’t enough, though. The side air outlets of the helmet have been re-positioned to better allow hot, moist air to leave the helmet. Overall, the X-Fourteen has six air intakes and six exhaust outlets.

A few changes have been made to the face shield and shield locking mechanism. First, the CWR-F Race Shield (equipped with Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system) has innovative new ribs on the edges to help eliminate bending. The X-Fourteen now has a double shield locking mechanism, designed to prevent unwanted shield openings while riding. The QR-E Base Plate System on this helmet not only makes changing shields easy, but also blocks out unwanted water and wind when closed.
      The X-Fourteen's 6-layer AIM+ shell construction and multi-layer EPS work together to redirect impact energy in the case of a crash. An Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S.) is built into the helmet to allow medical personnel to safely remove the cheek pads and helmet from an injured rider’s head.

The 3D Max-Dry Interior is customizable with optional sizes for each section of the center pad. Made of Max-Dry material, the inside “absorbs and dissipates sweat twice as fast as tradition nylon.” The interior is completely removable, washable, replaceable and adjustable.
      MSRP $839.99