Shoei GT-Air Wanderer Helmet $439

RidersDiscount

The Shoei GT-Air Wanderer Helmet is quiet, comfortable, and feature-rich, in addition to the providing the excellent protection that Shoei is known for. We have these on special for $439 shipped in the lower 48 for forum members in either black or white.

shoei_gt_air_wanderer_white_top.jpg

The GT-Air's AIM shell construction and multi-piece EPS work together to redirect impact energy in the case of a crash. An Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S.) is built into the helmet to allow medical personnel to safely remove the cheek pads and helmet from an injured rider’s head.

shoei_gt_air_wanderer_black_right_center

This helmet features a fully retractable internal sun visor. A large, easily located switch on the left side of the helmet allows you to operate the visor on the fly. When retracted, the visor slides smoothly between the EPS liner and the outer shell.

The CNS-1 shield has a large field of vision and comes equipped with the Pinlock fog free system. A Pinlock lens is also included.

shoei_gt_air_wanderer_black_back_center.

This helmet has an adjustable, three-position upper vent that is easy to use with riding gloves. Six vents (three intake, three exhaust) work together to allow optimal air circulation.

The 3D Max-Dry interior liner absorbs sweat twice as fast as other nylon interiors, keeping you dry and comfortable during your ride. The interior is completely removable, washable, replaceable and adjustable.

MSRP $670.99
shoei_gt_air_wanderer_white_left_center.

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

Edited by RidersDiscount

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

I'm not gonna lie, I love the white version of this helmet, but I've already got an RF1200 which can't be beat because of my transitions visor...

It's pretty sweet, I understand about the transitions though. Still saying you should buy one though. :D

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

It's pretty sweet, I understand about the transitions though. Still saying you should buy one though. :D

Ugh, such a bad influence... ?

How is noise when riding a naked bike? And my bike spending has skyrocketed to prepare for an upcoming moto trip... ?

53 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Ugh, such a bad influence... ?

How is noise when riding a naked bike? And my bike spending has skyrocketed to prepare for an upcoming moto trip... ?

I know right? The helmet was basically made for people like you with naked bikes so noise will be limited and very good airflow. 

5 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

I know right? The helmet was basically made for people like you with naked bikes so noise will be limited and very good airflow. 

Well geez, it figures...  how is the fit compared to the RF1200?  I was getting pressure on my forehead in the 1200 but was able to resolve it.

And now I need to check to see how old my 1200 is because for the life of me I can't remember. 

51 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Well geez, it figures...  how is the fit compared to the RF1200?  I was getting pressure on my forehead in the 1200 but was able to resolve it.

And now I need to check to see how old my 1200 is because for the life of me I can't remember. 

Will use the same size chart but different shell of course so will fit a touch differently. We do offer exchanges/returns. You are basically running out of reasons to say no. :popcorn:

15 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

Will use the same size chart but different shell of course so will fit a touch differently. We do offer exchanges/returns. You are basically running out of reasons to say no. :popcorn:

You suck - I mean that in the nicest way possible.  :D

How long will these be on sale - probably until you run out of stock?  My RF1200 is good for another year and a half so I don't HAVE to get a new lid yet...

Any chance the price will drop more???  

1 minute ago, tall_tracy said:

You suck - I mean that in the nicest way possible.  :D

How long will these be on sale - probably until you run out of stock?  My RF1200 is good for another year and a half so I don't HAVE to get a new lid yet...

Any chance the price will drop more???  

Sure you do. :dunno: These will not be reduced in price and are already getting low on stock. Shoot me a PM with what size you need so we can button this sale up. 

11 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... just take all my hard earned money...  ;)

Yeah he has a way of doing that. I'm surprised he didn't try to get you to buy the Sena unit made for the GT Air as well...