Hello from Cinci

beeelow

Lightly experienced rider here.  I rode street bikes for about three years in my twenties until I was hit by an old lady running a red.  Put me off of riding for a while.  Fifteen years combined with a mid life crisis and I now have a B-King.  Put a little over a thousand miles on her over the late late fall early spring.  Im still feeling her out but it has been a blast wrenching and riding over that short time.  Im in the Cinci area, still a bit hesitant to ride with others at the moment but that will probably fade as time goes and my level of confidence in the bike and my skills increase.

Ride safe,

beeelow

WKRP and all the ships at sea say... welcome aboard streetfighter.
Your 158 hp beast will leave granny in the dust unless she's packing.
And if she is... you best stay out of Kentucky and keep north of the Ohio.
;)

hillbillies2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Ive heard great things about the KY roads Fin.  Worked near NKU for about four years and there are some gorgeous sites around there.  I think Im going to check out route 10 today so I hope granny aint packin. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, beeelow said:

Ive heard great things about the KY roads Fin.  Worked near NKU for about four years and there are some gorgeous sites around there.

LOL...  all joking aside I'll roger that.   One day I'll make it to Louisville, KY for a weekend of eats.

Beee:  Welcome to OR.  There's a few of us in Cinti.  I'd be happy to show you some of the great roads in NKY when the weather turns.  Feel free to hit me up for info if you wanna roll solo.

• Upvote 1

Sounds good @Bubba.  I dont plan on being ForeverAlone and think riding with others will be fun.  Just want to get back in the saddle literally and figuratively. 

I went down 10 yesterday.  Absolutely awesome.  Definitely going down that road again.

S10C0079.jpg

• 3 weeks later...