Moto2/Moto3/MotoGP 2017

TimTheAzn

Well, after FP2 just now he seemed like he was not happy with the duc.

I think if anyone is gonna challenge Marquez its going to be Vinales. They have a history that goes back a while and even during winter testing they were fucking with eachother lol.

Edited by TimTheAzn

I'm thinking Vinales will be towards the front for sure, but team/bike changes can really screw with a riders confidence in his equipment.   iirc, testing left a bad taste in Lorenzo's mouth but a few changes might be all he needs....and with Ducati's long legs, the longer/faster tracks should help them run up front.  Excited to see how things pan out this season

Kind of early to make a good prediction but Vinales is the one to watch right now.  I don't think Lorenzo will be as good at first on the Duc but it depends on how used to the bike he gets for his confidence level. Marquez and Rossi will be at the top as well.  It will be a good year I predict as a fan.

Is it just my setup, or is the new Videopass quality really crappy??  It locked up on me several times last night, and the resolution is like DVD quality.  Even the audio doesnt come in dolby digital anymore.  All other non-MOtoGP video seem to play as they did before.  (Maybe it gets better for qualifying and raceday????)

I'd like to see Vale be competitive one more year.  Jonas Folger is doing surprisingly well too.

Edited by Qman

37 minutes ago, Qman said:

Is it just my setup, or is the new Videopass quality really crappy??  It locked up on me several times last night, and the resolution is like DVD quality.  Even the audio doesnt come in dolby digital anymore.  All other non-MOtoGP video seem to play as they did before.  (Maybe it gets better for qualifying and raceday????)

I'd like to see Vale be competitive one more year.  Jonas Folger is doing surprisingly well too.

Upgrade your connection? I was streaming 1080 and it looked awesome.

17 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Upgrade your connection? I was streaming 1080 and it looked awesome.

I should have plenty of connection.  I can stream 4k from Utube with no problems.  I was able to get the 1080 from the last Videopass APP rev with no problems.  I think i must be doing something wrong.  But WHAT?

16 minutes ago, Qman said:

I should have plenty of connection.  I can stream 4k from Utube with no problems.  I was able to get the 1080 from the last Videopass APP rev with no problems.  I think i must be doing something wrong.  But WHAT?

Make sure it's not set on automatic. Mine was and it kept switching between resolutions.

Capture.JPG

59 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Make sure it's not set on automatic. Mine was and it kept switching between resolutions.

Capture.JPG

Ummm...thanks.  But automatic what, where????  

If it's not Pee Wee Herman, I bet Jorge Lorenzo and Andrea Dovizioso from Ducati Factory Team are going to do very well, might even take 2nd over Honda...  but Yamaha.  Yamaha YZR-M1 under Movistar Yamaha MotoGP is sure to clinch.

pee-wee.jpg

I'm a Dovi fan, but I really hope Jorge has the same trouble Rossi had with Ducati.  Never liked Lorenzo or Pedro, for that matter.  I see Marquez continuing to develope into an extremely mature and unbeatable rider.   I'll still cheer #46 first though.  Us old guys have to support each other. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/25/2017 at 2:41 PM, Fin said:

If it's not Pee Wee Herman, I bet Jorge Lorenzo and Andrea Dovizioso from Ducati Factory Team are going to do very well, might even take 2nd over Honda...  but Yamaha.  Yamaha YZR-M1 under Movistar Yamaha MotoGP is sure to clinch.

MotoGP - Called it
1st. Movistar Yamaha - Maverick Viñales
2nd. Ducati Factory Team - Andrea Dovizioso
3rd. Movistar Yamaha - Valentino Rossi
4th and 5th Repsol Honda Team Dani Pedrosa, Marc Márquez

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Streamed it live on my fire stick and kodi for free today. It was 720HD. Free is the key word here.

U prob got a better pic than I did with Videopass!....keeps locking up on me!   Sunzabiches.

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

I was surprised to see Zarco do so well at the beginning. Rossi still has it, but Maverick is gonna be tough to beat.

Zarco has always been fast and he has something to prove, this being is debut season in GP. Marquez came out of nowhere his first year and won the championship so it's not unheard of. 

• 7 months later...
1 minute ago, cmh_sprint said:

Just found out the entire broadcast team, Nick Harris, Martin Raines and Dylan Gray, have left the MotoGP mrdia group. They left some very large shoes to fill, IMO. 

I knew about Harris and Dylan, didn't know about Martin. Damn, wont quite be the same...

But that "got em" moment Marquez pulled. Oh look, I'm about to crash out, JK LOL. Championship.

And that is exactly what Dorna has designed the series to be since 1992, The Spanish championship series. Also can't be the GOAT without concurring the two stroke 500 monsters. Just a old guy's opinion.:dunno: