RFM

Looking to clear my garage a little, and there's no way I'm getting rid of the Ape.  But the scooter is taking up valuable garage space.  50cc of Italian two stroke scootertastic joy.  Oil injected, so no premixing is required.  50 mph, and 50 mpg.  The gas tank holds a little under two gallons.  Hate shifting gears?  As a bonus, this has a CVT transmission...  twist and go.  $700.00.

7655_10154030223371796_244834300580205063_n.jpg

Edited by RFM
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, bowdog said:

I will take it for that price! let me know when i can pick up.

Anytime is fine.  I work until 4:00pm.  After that, I'm good.  

• Upvote 1

Need some tires for this beast and hoping some of you computer searching savvy people can find me a deal, cant believe Rollo sold me such a high priced machine with dry rotted tires! :lol:

110/90/R12

130/90/R12

I'm a wiley asshole.  I used to have the dual disk version of the bike.  Put a 70cc kit on it, a different ignition, a Mikuni 21mm carb kit with choke, Technigas exhaust., and heavier weights...  A 2 stroke rocket that could get to 50 faster than most cars, and topped out at 75mph, all while sounding like a pissed off hornet.

I put on Avon performance scooter tyres.  Might have to get some from Europe.