Just arrived @ Pony Powersports - 2017 Yamaha YXZ1000R SS SE

Iron Pony

Just arrived at Pony Powersports - 2017 Yamaha YXZ1000R SS SE.
See what the experts are saying about this off-road UTV animal:
--Gear Patrol
In the off-road world, having complete control over gears and engine speed is sacred
The SxS we’ve been waiting for
The execution from Yamaha in the YXZ1000R is incredible and deserves applause
Dunes, dirt, rocks — the YXZ1000R attacks them all with equal poise
Makes the competition look amateurish
--UTV Guide
A new level of performance and comfort
With the Yamaha YXZ1000R SE […] you get one set of items that really make the world of off road come alive
--Dirt Trax
Driving confidence was multiplied tenfold
The paddle shifting experience is hands-down the greatest thing I’ve encountered on an off-road vehicle
Unparalleled rider confidence
The racer-like thrill consumed me for the first time riding a SxS
--Dirt Wheels
Makes you feel like a trophy truck driver!
Shocks are very simple to tune
An absolute blast to drive
These new Fox X2 shocks are going to be hard to beat!
--UTV Scene
The YXZ SS beautifully combines all the pros of a CVT with with all the pros of a manual transmission.
Bar none the “funnest” UTV I’ve ever driven.
Shifting this transmission couldn’t be easier.
The paddles, combined with Yamaha’s sturdy tilt column and well-crafted soft grip over-mold steering wheel, give the driver the feeling that he’s in the driver’s seat of a vehicle that’s a step above anything else on the market, which is exactly the case.
No other side-by-side machine offers the driver such a hands-on direct connection with the machine.
Whether you’re going to own one or not, this is the vehicle everyone will want to drive!
T]he best handling sport SxS ever!
T]he ready-to-tackle-any-terrain-in-stock-form ideal machine for 2017 is without a doubt the YXZ1000R SS.
I drove the SS all day long but mastered shifting it less than a minute, even the most novice person off the street that has never driven a stick shift will do the same.
With [the Sport Shift] system, all the correct clutching is automatically done for you, eliminating the need for the clutch pedal, eliminating the need to take your hand off the wheel, eliminating the need to back off the throttle when you shift and even eliminating the need to remember to downshift!
Unless you’re racing another SS, I highly doubt any stock UTV will come off the line faster!
Yamaha SxS vehicles have a reputation of being the most durable and off-road capable in the industry, the new YXZ1000R SS continues this tradition.
I’ll sum it up like this, the YXZ is the most innovative, most durable and best handling high performance UTV on the market.
--Fourwheeler
The “SS” stands for Sport Shift, and there’s no clutch pedal to be seen, but there are paddle shifters mounted to the back of the steering wheel
Yep, the SS is a five-speed manually shifted transmission that doesn’t require clutching even off the line or when stopping
It’s the YXZ1000R SS that is going to truly revolutionize the SxS industry ... Looking like a Ferrari

img.jpg