2017 Spring Adventure Ride, Wayne National Forrest

B-Mac

Attention! Ohio ADV riders.

If you have wanted to ride the trail system at Wayne National Forrest on your Adventure Bike, here is your chance. Friday the 21st. April. (Rain date: Friday, 28 April) with a 10 AM Start time, Location: Monday creek trail head, New Straitsville, Begley’s Campground. Ride main corroder to end of Dorr run and returns with deviations as required for fun..(IF) there is a group of participants interested, After the ride, at the campground, I will provide ” Air Force Afterburner Chili, a hotdog, and chips. (Donation of $5.00 accepted). If there is an interest, fine. If not, continue to march on. Stay the weekend, Camp and ride at your own risk, Bring family and let them experience the medicated walking dead town of New Straitsville. Speak up or PM me. Also if you want to park your trailer at my place and ride over you can. Bagley's charges $2.00 for safe parking. Knobby’s not required.
http://www.begleyscampground.com/
https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/wayne/recarea/?recid=6225
Edited by B-Mac
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am definitely interested in this but I cannot make the first date so hopefully it will rain on the 21st. :) I may be able to work in the 21st but we have family coming in that day so not sure I can get out of it. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Cancled, weather, trail conditions. No make up, must work. Next time.

Swingset, flyfishjeff and I are still planning to go Friday with little bikes.  I'll upload some pictures and maybe video of the conditions.  Won't be anything dramatic - just practice seat time to keep building familiarity with bikes that are new to us.

1 minute ago, smccrory said:

Swingset, flyfishjeff and I are still planning to go Friday with little bikes.  I'll upload some pictures and maybe video of the conditions.  Won't be anything dramatic - just practice seat time to keep building familiarity with bikes that are new to us.

i'd love to go, but not sure my 1200 would handle mud too well.

• Upvote 1