2017 Wayne thread

max power

19 hours ago, 400exc said:

We will have 11 total in our group on Saturday. Should only have 5 riding Friday. We will be down mid morning Friday 

Also, if any of them are 4 wheel drive or just like to get in the mud there is a mud bog at Williams Campground (by the camp Ohio connector) Saturday that i think starts at 2 and then a couple bands playing there that night.

4 hours ago, Danimal said:

Ed

I'm planning on riding South Saturday, camping somewhere and wandering home Sunday if'n your interested.

Part of the TOT will be done, etc. May camp in Wayne. Not sure yet

Text me if interested

@Danimal I don't have any way to tent camp on a cycle. Ill just head down to Wayne.

16 hours ago, bowdog said:

Also, if any of them are 4 wheel drive or just like to get in the mud there is a mud bog at Williams Campground (by the camp Ohio connector) Saturday that i think starts at 2 and then a couple bands playing there that night.

We will have multiple 4wd quads. Might have to join in on that.

We will be at begleys camping. 

Edited by 400exc

• 4 weeks later...

Anything going on Labor day weekend? My son is coming home on leave and wants to ride again. I'm not sure what day he'd wanna go at this point. But don't Williams do a Hog on labor day? I'm usually out of state riding in WV, but I have to stay in town this year since the boy is coming home.

On 8/23/2017 at 7:04 PM, max power said:

I'll be doing a group ride with the tree monkeys out of P1 9:30 Saturday morning 

Sounds like maybe I ditch the boy, lol. My son is going to Country Jam Sat. Be sure and ask those guy's if they rode with Steve. Remember that time we were heading to lunch and seen them with his quad down the bank? 

15 hours ago, M_Quick said:

Sounds like maybe I ditch the boy, lol. My son is going to Country Jam Sat. Be sure and ask those guy's if they rode with Steve. Remember that time we were heading to lunch and seen them with his quad down the bank? 

Yep.  Don't remember if that was them or not but Steve does know these guys I believe. Good group of guys that like to ride hard.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be there tomorrow through Sunday, going to get some seat time on my new Grizzly Saturday and do some exploring of some off beaten trails. If anyone is going to be down there and wants to hook up Saturday let me know.