Scorpion EXO-R2000 Bautista Helmet $129!

RidersDiscount

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This helmet is a steal at $159! Like I said before, it comes with a clear shield and a dark smoke shield at no additional cost! We are still selling through at a good pace, give MIKE a call to get yours! (Larges getting very limited). 

exo_r2000_%20bautista_red_helmet_with_ex

23 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I've 350 miles in this helmet and I am impressed. It's quieter than my Arai and seems to flow as much air. I really like the fit and size. Close to my face and tight around the neck. The visor and the rubber gasket seal well. If I need air, I just flick the lever and I get more than enough air flow to my face. I do prefer the visor mechanics on the Aria better, but it's not as much of an issue as I thought it would be. Vents are easy to manipulate while at speed and wearing gloves. No distortion from the screen that I can notice. I did have some uncomfortable rubbing on my neck from the liner, but it seems to have subsided. Just new helmet things, I guess. 

Solid deal. It's a damn nice lid for $160. Easily as comfortable as my Arai, but maybe not quite as plush. Much quieter, so I'll take that trade. 

Thanks for listing this, Mike. 

Thanks for the review! We did our homework on this before we bought them all, a solid helmet at a ridiculous price. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Doing a final closeout on the remaining sizes left. We have XS, SM, XL and XXL left. Boss wants these gone, just $139.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Give MIKE a call today to get yours!

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Seriously, I did this trip in my new Scorpion and I barley noticed my helmet. Super comfortable and light and quiet. No regrets. 

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

I finally caved and purchased this helmet. I ordered it over the weekend, it shipped out Monday and arrived today. Went for a short ride with it and it seems great. What I noticed most compared to my cheaper Fly helmet was the amount of air that flowed in from the top vents. I could actually feel wind blowing through my hair. Never had that with any of my other helmets. Can't wait to test it out on a longer trip. Thanks for a great deal @RidersDiscount

13 hours ago, durk said:

I finally caved and purchased this helmet. I ordered it over the weekend, it shipped out Monday and arrived today. Went for a short ride with it and it seems great. What I noticed most compared to my cheaper Fly helmet was the amount of air that flowed in from the top vents. I could actually feel wind blowing through my hair. Never had that with any of my other helmets. Can't wait to test it out on a longer trip. Thanks for a great deal @RidersDiscount

Great to hear, you are a very welcome!

Maybe Dad needs a helmet? He could pull this off. Either way the boss wants these gone so at $139 you should probably buy one. Give MIKE a call today to get yours. Sizes XS, SM, XL and XXL left.