Scorpion EXO-R2000 Bautista Helmet $129!

RidersDiscount

The Scorpion EXO-R2000 Bautista Helmet has Álvaro's number 19 on both sides of the chin, as well as patterned throughout the helmet. The back features a black glitter background with Bautista's demon logo in the center. A red stripe with a demon logo pattern inside wraps around the helmet. We are offering this on special for just $129.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Give MIKE a call today! 

exo_r2000_%20bautista_red_front_center.j

The TCT Composite Shell of the EXO-R2000 is made with a 5-layer blend of fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.

exo_r2000_%20bautista_red_right_center.j

Six intake and ten exhaust vents work together to ensure comfortable airflow and heat removal.

exo_r2000_%20bautista_red_back_center.jp

The "Elip-Tec" ratchet system makes removing the shield easy, no tools needed. This helmet includes both a clear and dark smoke shield.

exo_r2000_%20bautista_red_top.jpg

Inside of the helmet is Scorpion's "KwikWick III" cheek pads and comfort liner. The material is moisture-wicking, breathable, and anti-microbial. The EXO-R2000 comes equipped with the "AirFit" system, which allows you to customize the fit via air adjustable cheek pads.

The interior of this helmet is completely removable and washable.

MSRP $429.95
exo_r2000_%20bautista_red_back_detail.jp

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

Edited by RidersDiscount

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

Bad for Bautista, good for you if you are looking for a smoking deal on a helmet. :crazy:

Very true. I may pick up a second helmet for street next year, the Bell Star is not made for sitting straight up on a naked bike and I've heard Scorpion helmets are pretty comfortable. 

Edited by what

9 minutes ago, what said:

Very true. I may pick up a second helmet for street next year, the Bell Star is not made for sitting straight up on a naked bike and I've heard Scorpion helmets are pretty comfortable. 

You deserve it, you should probably call me to get one. :cheers:

This is a great helmet to begin with and for the price you can't go wrong. The other cool thing is that this helmet comes with a clear and a dark smoke shield. That is a $44.95 value in itself! Give MIKE call today to get yours!

13 minutes ago, durk said:

I keep telling myself my helmet is good and I don't need to buy this. I need people to stop tempting me when they post in this topic. 

This is the place to rationalize your irrational purchases. :banana:

I have this helmet in a different graphic. Great helmet in the heat it flows a ton of air. She'll size is noticeably smaller than my other scorpion helmet so no bobble head. Best part for me is the way it cuts the wind. Very stable helmet.  Much less strain on the neck means more comfortable long days on a naked bike. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Killer_kaw said:

I have this helmet in a different graphic. Great helmet in the heat it flows a ton of air. She'll size is noticeably smaller than my other scorpion helmet so no bobble head. Best part for me is the way it cuts the wind. Very stable helmet.  Much less strain on the neck means more comfortable long days on a naked bike. 

Thanks for the feedback!

6 hours ago, durk said:

I keep telling myself my helmet is good and I don't need to buy this. I need people to stop tempting me when they post in this topic. 

Exactly, this one and the rst suit deal, man it's been a struggle fighting it. Not even an irrational reason for me to get a full suit and another helmet but still keep clicking the link and drooling on the pics. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Exactly, this one and the rst suit deal, man it's been a struggle fighting it. Not even an irrational reason for me to get a full suit and another helmet but still keep clicking the link and drooling on the pics. 

You have to give in at some point. :dunno:

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Do you even have a street bike?  :dunno::D

Cool helmet.

hahah 

usually its around 12:00 at night when I  transform to motorcycle Cinderella and i end up making irrational decisions and buying stuff online, even bikes. I almost bought it last night :)  thankfully turned into boring pumpkin 

Problem is this is how a rabbit hole evolves > get stylish helmet> need suit to match > oh wait need a bike to match as well haha :D 

but seriously anyone needing one helmet, this is an outstanding helmet and awesome deal for the price and all online reviews have been nothing but positive. I would have bought for sure if i didnt spend a lot on helmet previous year 

14 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

hahah 

usually its around 12:00 at night when I  transform to motorcycle Cinderella and i end up making irrational decisions and buying stuff online, even bikes. I almost bought it last night :)  thankfully turned into boring pumpkin 

Problem is this is how a rabbit hole evolves > get stylish helmet> need suit to match > oh wait need a bike to match as well haha :D 

but seriously anyone needing one helmet, this is an outstanding helmet and awesome deal for the price and all online reviews have been nothing but positive. I would have bought for sure if i didnt spend a lot on helmet previous year 

I was hoping that you changed your mind? :dunno:

15 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

hahah 

That was Jacob totally taking a shot at me for not having a street bike.

• Upvote 1

Don't let the price fool you, this is a higher end helmet. This helmet is not plastic or polycarbonate like most others under a $200 price point. The EXO-R2000 is made with a 5-layer blend of fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers. So whether you are on the street or the track this helmet will do the trick! Give MIKE a call today to get yours!