RidersDiscount

Scorpion EXO-R2000 Bautista Helmet $139!

57 posts in this topic

The Scorpion EXO-R2000 Bautista Helmet has Álvaro's number 19 on both sides of the chin, as well as patterned throughout the helmet. The back features a black glitter background with Bautista's demon logo in the center. A red stripe with a demon logo pattern inside wraps around the helmet. We are offering this on special for just $139.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Give MIKE a call today! 

exo_r2000_%20bautista_red_front_center.j

The TCT Composite Shell of the EXO-R2000 is made with a 5-layer blend of fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.

exo_r2000_%20bautista_red_right_center.j

Six intake and ten exhaust vents work together to ensure comfortable airflow and heat removal.

exo_r2000_%20bautista_red_back_center.jp

The "Elip-Tec" ratchet system makes removing the shield easy, no tools needed. This helmet includes both a clear and dark smoke shield.

exo_r2000_%20bautista_red_top.jpg

Inside of the helmet is Scorpion's "KwikWick III" cheek pads and comfort liner. The material is moisture-wicking, breathable, and anti-microbial. The EXO-R2000 comes equipped with the "AirFit" system, which allows you to customize the fit via air adjustable cheek pads.

The interior of this helmet is completely removable and washable.

MSRP $429.95
exo_r2000_%20bautista_red_back_detail.jp

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

Edited by RidersDiscount

Poor Bautista, doesn't get a $1,000 helmet like Rossi or Marquez. 

4 minutes ago, what said:

Poor Bautista, doesn't get a $1,000 helmet like Rossi or Marquez. 

Bad for Bautista, good for you if you are looking for a smoking deal on a helmet. :crazy:

8 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

Bad for Bautista, good for you if you are looking for a smoking deal on a helmet. :crazy:

Very true. I may pick up a second helmet for street next year, the Bell Star is not made for sitting straight up on a naked bike and I've heard Scorpion helmets are pretty comfortable. 

Edited by what

9 minutes ago, what said:

Very true. I may pick up a second helmet for street next year, the Bell Star is not made for sitting straight up on a naked bike and I've heard Scorpion helmets are pretty comfortable. 

You deserve it, you should probably call me to get one. :cheers:

This is a great helmet to begin with and for the price you can't go wrong. The other cool thing is that this helmet comes with a clear and a dark smoke shield. That is a $44.95 value in itself! Give MIKE call today to get yours!

Got mine yesterday. Looks good. Liner isn't as soft as my Vector, but it's also brand new. I remember my (2007) EXO700 being very plush inside. I expect this to break in nicely. The fit is TIGHT at the neck. I like that a lot. Should keep wind noise and buffeting to a minimum. The pump up cheek bladder is sort of gimmicky, but I suppose it's better than buying cheek pads to fit? Maybe I'll use it. Maybe I won't. 

Shell size is on point. Very close to my face and doesn't stick out like a beak. Colors are cool. Glitter in the back isn't that bad, but not my preference. The hi-viz and neon pink are my thing. I miss the nineties. 

Mine weighs 1617 grams. That's only 66 grams more than my Arai. (.145 lbs) I like the way the visor closes against the seal, but I don't like the way it detents to almost half-open. The Arai has no detents, so I can set my visor in any position. I will miss that feature most. 

I hope to get some miles in this lid in a few weeks. I expect positive results and while I'm not in love with the helmet, it's certainly very nice for $160. I wouldn't pay $430 for it, but I also wouldn't pay that for my Arai. (which I bought for $225). 

So, thanks to Mike and RidersDiscount for providing another excellent product at an incredible value. You guys are my favorite online retailer and I've yet to buy something from you that doesn't impress. Thanks, again! 

(Snell/DOT stickers have since been removed to show all cagers that I worship the dark lord) 

IMG_5633.JPG

IMG_5635.JPG

IMG_5636.JPG

Ok... velo-orange is my favorite online retailer, but you're my favorite online motorcycle retailer. 

25 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Ok... velo-orange is my favorite online retailer, but you're my favorite online motorcycle retailer. 

Gonna be weird not seeing the silver arai and smoked shield in front/behind me.

4 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Gonna be weird not seeing the silver arai and smoked shield in front/behind me.

I don't do track days. 

I keep telling myself my helmet is good and I don't need to buy this. I need people to stop tempting me when they post in this topic. 

Nice price

13 minutes ago, durk said:

I keep telling myself my helmet is good and I don't need to buy this. I need people to stop tempting me when they post in this topic. 

This is the place to rationalize your irrational purchases. :banana:

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

This is the place to rationalize your irrational purchases. :banana:

True story. 

I have this helmet in a different graphic. Great helmet in the heat it flows a ton of air. She'll size is noticeably smaller than my other scorpion helmet so no bobble head. Best part for me is the way it cuts the wind. Very stable helmet.  Much less strain on the neck means more comfortable long days on a naked bike. 

1 hour ago, Killer_kaw said:

I have this helmet in a different graphic. Great helmet in the heat it flows a ton of air. She'll size is noticeably smaller than my other scorpion helmet so no bobble head. Best part for me is the way it cuts the wind. Very stable helmet.  Much less strain on the neck means more comfortable long days on a naked bike. 

Thanks for the feedback!

6 hours ago, durk said:

Exactly, this one and the rst suit deal, man it's been a struggle fighting it. Not even an irrational reason for me to get a full suit and another helmet but still keep clicking the link and drooling on the pics. 

14 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Exactly, this one and the rst suit deal, man it's been a struggle fighting it. Not even an irrational reason for me to get a full suit and another helmet but still keep clicking the link and drooling on the pics. 

You have to give in at some point. :dunno:

These helmets are flying off the shelf, as they should! Where else can you get a helmet of this quality for $159.00? Give MIKE a call today to get yours! 

On March 18, 2017 at 7:44 AM, RidersDiscount said:

You have to give in at some point. :dunno:

Getting weaker by the day, Thinking of getting one just to wear on rides I do with @Isaac's Papa :D 

:popcorn:

11 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Do you even have a street bike?  :dunno::D

Cool helmet.

31 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Do you even have a street bike?  :dunno::D

Cool helmet.

hahah 

usually its around 12:00 at night when I  transform to motorcycle Cinderella and i end up making irrational decisions and buying stuff online, even bikes. I almost bought it last night :)  thankfully turned into boring pumpkin 

Problem is this is how a rabbit hole evolves > get stylish helmet> need suit to match > oh wait need a bike to match as well haha :D 

but seriously anyone needing one helmet, this is an outstanding helmet and awesome deal for the price and all online reviews have been nothing but positive. I would have bought for sure if i didnt spend a lot on helmet previous year 

14 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

hahah 

usually its around 12:00 at night when I  transform to motorcycle Cinderella and i end up making irrational decisions and buying stuff online, even bikes. I almost bought it last night :)  thankfully turned into boring pumpkin 

Problem is this is how a rabbit hole evolves > get stylish helmet> need suit to match > oh wait need a bike to match as well haha :D 

but seriously anyone needing one helmet, this is an outstanding helmet and awesome deal for the price and all online reviews have been nothing but positive. I would have bought for sure if i didnt spend a lot on helmet previous year 

I was hoping that you changed your mind? :dunno: