2017 Ducati Annual Dealership Conference

Iron Pony

Reporting live from the 2017 Ducati Dealership conference. We got to test ride some amazing new DUC's the last few days. Super impressed with all the new 2017's throughout the line. Can't wait to share more with everyone once we return. Until then, please come to Pony Powersports and see all the new DUC's arriving daily.

IMG_06011.jpg

IMG_05981.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

When you going? I'll go test ride some shit.

When ever they have a demo day.  IIRC IP had two Duc demo days last year.  There demo days rock, they have donuts man!!

Just now, Tonik said:

When ever they have a demo day.  IIRC IP had two Duc demo days last year.  There demo days rock, they have donuts man!!

I was thinking Northern Ohio. They've offered to pull shit out to test ride even on a non-demo day. I was there last year during their official demo day where Ducati brings a trailer full of bikes, but it was drizzling and I was in a time crunch (picking up my bike) so I didnt ride anything.

Wanna ride the Mutli, the SS, and the 1299.

10 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I was thinking Northern Ohio.

Do they have donuts?

Plus IP has several other added benefits. They are sponsors here. Get to look at and buy all kinds of other stuff inside. It's a nice ride down 83 and 62 to get there.  There is the BBQ place on 62 on the way home.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Do they have donuts?

Plus IP has several other added benefits. They are sponsors here. Get to look at and buy all kinds of other stuff inside. It's a nice ride down 83 and 62 to get there.  There is the BBQ place on 62 on the way home.

Yea.... I was thinking from the point of view of being stuck in a cage for the ride to and from. :(

Edited by TimTheAzn

10 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Sorry, track bitch. Take the cage to the closest dealer available via the highway...cause you're a track bitch whore. 

Got my return back, trying to convince myself to not buy Dan's sv lol.

19 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Yea.... I was thinking from the point of view of being stuck in a cage for the ride to and from. :(

Well, then there is another added benefit to IP. When I go and have a great time on the bike all day I can post about it and make you jelly.