Any Supermoto Riders Racing AMA this year?

cOoTeR

The 2017 AMA supermoto schedule has been announced. 

April 8 Kern County Raceway Bakersfield CA

May 6 Musselman Honda Circuit Tucson AZ

August 5-6 GP3R Trois-Rivieres Quebec Canada 

September 16th Downtown Sturgis SD

October 7 Five Flags Speedway Pensacola FL.

I'm 100% doing the Tucson race and I'm really wanting to do the Sturgis race. It'd be pretty cool to meet up with some of my old Ohio cohorts. I live 40 min away from the Musselman Circuit so if anyone is coming out I might be able to let you use a spare room as long as your not a complete douchebag. The Sturgis race is literally 1 mile closer to my old house in Ohio than it is to my current house. 

This is my first year doing any real motorcycle racing and I'm having a blast. At our last local series race one of the pro supermoto racers came out. It was pretty impressive to watch him lap everyone. I can't wait to see more of these guys racing first hand. 

Dustin from OMRL has done AMA supermoto races, but he also has a baby at home, a new job, and a new mortgage. 

Not that any of that will stop him. Good dude. And fast. Watching him race Gavin was tense. Gavin is faster, but Dustin was on a 450, and wasn't afraid to try going around the outside. 

• Upvote 1