Sunday 3/26 $15 Test N' Tune @ National Trails. Anyone interested in going??

silentcropduster

I'll be racing my slow ass bike, a few friends will be going to race both cars and bikes, weather depending.

Track rules:
Motorcycles: must have a Snell helmet with full shield, full-sleeve protective jacket, long pants, and over-the-ankle-shoes. If your motorcycle is quicker than 10.00 or faster than 120mph, you WILL need full protective gear and boots.
Car: You must wear long pants and a shirt with sleeves, t-shirts are fine. A Snell approved helmet is also required if you're running 13.99 or quicker. Cars 11.99 and quicker should have a all NHRA mandated safety equipment, including a roll cage for 11.49 or quicker.

If interested in going please comment below or PM me.

8 minutes ago, silentcropduster said:

1 thing I know for sure...IFO sucked big balls, every year for the past however long...I stopped going 2 years ago. Wait all day to get 3 runs in, fuck that, and yes I'm still salty about it lol.

Test and tune is cheaper and u get way more runs in.

You think IFO is bad try running at Fatmans Invasion where there a bunch a fucking highschool kids with stock civics that take up the lanes when only about 10% of the guys in line are actually worth watching. But thats what happens when you have a low "entry fee". Everyone and their mom wants to take their boring DD's down the strip.

Last year I ran the daytona at Fatmans and I was there all day and only ran twice. Both times I snuck in line lol.

That had 2 blow. Columbus Racers have 2 Test & Tune days every year. They rent out the track, both are on Fridays. Only about 200 guys r there and 1 dude got in like 25+ runs. I go to that every year too, I'll he 2 check the dates of it if anyone is interested.

5 minutes ago, silentcropduster said:

That had 2 blow. Columbus Racers have 2 Test & Tune days every year. They rent out the track, both are on Fridays. Only about 200 guys r there and 1 dude got in like 25+ runs. I go to that every year too, I'll he 2 check the dates of it if anyone is interested.

Yea it did. They almost didnt let me register but after I mentioned I trailed my shit there just to run, one guy had mercy on me right in front of the guy that denied me multiple times. I gave that guy a big ole finger as I rode past him at the gate after unloading.

I also found that the low 11.3's I was running is pretty much as fast as my bike will go down the strip, so I wasnt planning on going back. But I've got a cheater bike now, would be interested in running it.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Cheater bike?  I have a 2010 FZ1 that runs 11.4 bec I'm a pussy :-D What bike do u have?

Actually my bike lifts like crazy, it literally has every mod u can do sides full suspension and quick shifter, but i bought a front suspension strap and a seat that's contoured lower in the front to help me not wheelie. 

5 hours ago, silentcropduster said:

1 thing I know for sure...IFO sucked big balls, every year for the past however long...I stopped going 2 years ago. Wait all day to get 3 runs in, fuck that, and yes I'm still salty about it lol.

Test and tune is cheaper and u get way more runs in.

You think that's bad, try going to the Ten Grand Nationals at Norwalk. Wait five hours between time trials and first round eliminations. Of course it's 10 grand per day for 3 days.

Heck I would be happy to be in the low 12's with any of my bikes.  One of these days I would like to take the sportclassic down the track just to see what it can really do.  I gotta hope the light weight would overcome the lack of HP numbers.