I have a new toy

o-no-moto

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Nice!

I'm buying stock in motorcycle battery companies as well as jump box companies. 

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Very purdy man, nice choice. FYI, I can tell from the pic it needs a battery.

Sooooooo your telling me i might need a battery?. Lol

29 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Welcome to the land of old guys and our slow ST bikes.

I wicked it up a little sunday afternoon. I likey the way it felt. And thank you fellas 

9 hours ago, o-no-moto said:

I wicked it up a little sunday afternoon. I likey the way it felt. And thank you fellas 

I was being a :snarky:. Some folks think just because they are big and somewhat heavy that we are slow. Shhhh, lets just keep it our little secret. :D

• Upvote 2

Congrats man!  Welcome to club triple.  Glad you took the leap.  To me, they really are one of the best transition bikes between SS and tour.   The 1050 is plenty capable for no more HP than it has, the torque really makes up for it, and I like the planted feel of it's rake/trail/wheelbase.  Other than the infrequent euro quirps, they're really great bikes.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice Chad, Almost like the whole OR getting STed these days :) high percentage of hard panniered riders is always a good sign of progress. So two sprints from SW for next epic meet :) 

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, o-no-moto said:

I was able to buzz it around a few last week. I wouldnt mind the front end to be a little more firm. Any triump guys have any tricks of the euro trade to help me out?

XE.com

15 hours ago, o-no-moto said:

I was able to buzz it around a few last week. I wouldnt mind the front end to be a little more firm. Any triump guys have any tricks of the euro trade to help me out?

I put Racetech valves and stiffer springs in 3 years ago. It completely transformed the bike.