Lets fix this ear plug BS

Tonik

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tonik said:

Testimony is 10:30 AM this Wednesday in the Senate South hearing room. I expect you :asshat: 's to be there buying me breakfast, coffee and giving me handys.

I'll be at work paying my taxes helping this process along. :broke:

37 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Testimony is 10:30 AM this Wednesday in the Senate South hearing room. I expect you :asshat: 's to be there buying me breakfast, coffee and giving me handys.

Interesting play getting a handy in the hearing room, this could discredit your testimony, or make it that much stronger in the person's eyes. 

Example of risky tactic:

8 hours ago, Tonik said:

If I came, would I get to go into the hearing or would my position only be giving handys and bringing snacks?

Just now, jacobhawkins said:

If I came, would I get to go into the hearing or would my position only be giving handys and bringing snacks?

You can do both, and if you want you can testify also. If you do want to testify write something up. You have to submit written testimony ahead of time. Then HMU with a PM for you email Addy and I will give you the info to get on the list. Pretty much have to get that to my contact right meow.  :rulez:

If you just want to watch you just need to show up. But if my Google stalking is correct I got dibs on the aide that is helping us.

25 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Never done anything other than vote before.  Real glad for the opportunity to be around when this important bit of legislature is getting worked on.  Thanks for being a leader on this, @Tonik.  

It has actually been a riot. Did you get any response to that email you sent to our legislative aid?

• Casper unpinned this topic