Body found on property next to Iron Pony

motocat12

3 minutes ago, durk said:

$200 for prescriptions or track day. I think I know what you will choose. 

This was even before that. But yea definitely wont fly now. I'll learn to live with not being able to concentrate for shit.

If only I could focus like I can when I swing my leg over a motorbike.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

This was even before that. But yea definitely wont fly now. I'll learn to live with not being able to concentrate for shit.

You have an office job, right? There has got to be a chair out there that is designed like a sport bike saddle. If not, it seems there are plenty of crafty guys on this forum that could design one for you. Maybe even possibly make one for you. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, durk said:

You have an office job, right? There has got to be a chair out there that is designed like a sport bike saddle. If not, it seems there are plenty of crafty guys on this forum that could design one for you. Maybe even possibly make one for you. 

As if I dont get enough looks around here....

Capture.JPG

I said sport bike saddle, not Sportster. If I had any photo shop skills I could show you a pic of what I'm thinking, but I can't even post a pic on this forum without first posting to the gallery. 

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

You'll learn how to cope. If you haven't noticed, my attention span is about half a second with most things too. I haven't taken meds since they tried giving me ritalin in high school and it made me want to murder everybody I saw. Like, not jokingly murder, actually kill them to death. Scary stuff and I said no more. 

1 minute ago, what said:

You'll learn how to cope. If you haven't noticed, my attention span is about half a second with most things too. I haven't taken meds since they tried giving me ritalin in high school and it made me want to murder everybody I saw. Like, not jokingly murder, actually kill them to death. Scary stuff and I said no more. 

Yea the meds worked really well for me. 

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I have a friend that was just recently complaining about the costs of her epipen. It sucks that our costs go up because of shit like that.

Slightly related: I had to straight up stop taking 2 medications that I was taking since the 4th grade because once my insurance changed it would have cost me over $200 a month for 2 scripts that cost me $40 a month previously.

No offence, But to me going in knowing they're going to take out more than they pay in it's not buying "insurance" more like Sureance.

Just now, motocat12 said:

No offence, But to me going in knowing they're going to take out more than they pay in it's not buying "insurance" more like Sureance.

I don't have a choice. A lot of people got screwed when our company's insurance changed.

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Have to carry an epipen for Isaac. What do you consider a "ridiculous" amount of money? I spend more each year in motorcycle tires than the implement that may very well save his life one day. 

Before insurance and discount card we got from the family doc, we were looking at close to $600. Out of pocket we ended up around $200 for the set. That isn't a ridiculous amount by far, but if we didn't have insurance....

Living in SEO, where there is a high rate of unemployment, I can't imagine folks who don't have good insurance to help defray that cost. 

10 minutes ago, thompsonian said:

Before insurance and discount card we got from the family doc, we were looking at close to $600. Out of pocket we ended up around $200 for the set. That isn't a ridiculous amount by far, but if we didn't have insurance....

Living in SEO, where there is a high rate of unemployment, I can't imagine folks who don't have good insurance to help defray that cost. 

Don't forget, they expire and you have to buy new ones!  

Do they REALLY expire, or is it that they have just been out of the manufacturer's control for a long enough period that they can't legally ensure that the product will be good?  Maybe they should be packaged better, using the increased profits for some good?

Drug prices are out of hand. Hopefully you are not on a maintenance drug like me. I have psoriatic arthritis. Have been taking this shit since about 2003 . The price has come down since then. Even with insurance it is a drain. I also take another drug as a kicker to make it work. http://www.truemedcost.com/enbrel-price/    Oh yea. That's once a week. 

Edited by Al Z. Heimer