OR dinner Casper vs Ricer1

Tonik

So @Isaac's Papa you have been to @Casper 's OR dinner and you have been to @ricer1 's dinner.

Which was a better event? Please rate them 1 to 5 on the following items.

Quality of restaurant. Food, atmosphere and so on.

Quality of gifts from the host. ie after dinner chocolate and so on.

Overall good time.

Jesus, for once I am speechless. That is an epic post, and spot on. To clarify one thing, John was the host, even though Derek posted the thread the NEO Dinner's are John's gig. So to recap for @TimTheAzn who sucks at math:

@ricer1  15

@Casper  8

That settles that.

• Upvote 2

On 1/11/2017 at 10:32 PM, Casper said:

San Diego Supercross

Saturday, January 14th

Meeting up around 9:30-10:00PM. Come hang out, eat some food, and watch some racing. 

Buffalo Wild Wings
807 Polaris Parkway
Westerville, OH 43082

On 1/13/2017 at 9:03 PM, Casper said:

You mean the one tomorrow night at BW3 to watch Supercross? 

5 hours ago, Casper said:

The BW3 thing was put together by Scott at Simpson Helmets to watch the supercross races. 

Well, you claimed it and clearly made it one of your official OR weekly dinners in the second post quoted above. So you own it pal, and all it's crappiness.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Well, you claimed it and clearly made it one of your official OR weekly dinners in the second post quoted above. So you own it pal, and all it's crappiness.

I had a good time hanging out with a few friends. 

17 minutes ago, Casper said:

I had a good time hanging out with a few friends. 

No one is disputing that, we are only saying we had a better time.  And we all got presents.  I got some awesome imported pasta.  John is pretty damn clever, somehow meeting my wife just once he picked up she is a pasta nut.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

No one is disputing that, we are only saying we had a better time.  And we all got presents.  I got some awesome imported pasta.  John is pretty damn clever, somehow meeting my wife just once he picked up she is a pasta nut.

all women are pasta nuts. where have you been?

solid critique pauly, that must be a shitty bw3. the one local to me is always clean and service is usually very good. i make better wings than they do tho.

11 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

all women are pasta nuts. where have you been?

solid critique pauly, that must be a shitty bw3. the one local to me is always clean and service is usually very good. i make better wings than they do tho.

A lot of people and places made better wings than they do.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

They must have made improvements to that one since 2013 which was the last I was there. Somehow it was always either there or Rockne's (which I hate even more) that we ended up for lunch when there was a group and service at either always blew and the food was absolute meh

Just now, Bad324 said:

Mom and pop pizza joints are the unsung heroes of the commercial wing selling community in my opinion

Jammy in lakewood has some of the best wings around imo. And they arent even a "wing joint". Thursday night wing night for .25 a wing, when the wings are better than bw3, winking lizard, pizza joints, etc. Cant beat it.

They do however lack sauce selection but I love their main sauce "westside" so i dont have an issue.

29 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Mine has 8 flavors, you should swing by tonight. 

cant, busy with a bunch of other shit but i will try and make it up there for wings this season.

5 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

TIL Massillon has shitty pizza joints. 

eh, we have a gioninos. good pizza, outstanding fried chicken. we also have a eurogyro. not as good as the one in kent. no pizza down here can touch fiesta pizza tho. that shit is incredible. 

15 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

cant, busy with a bunch of other shit but i will try and make it up there for wings this season.

eh, we have a gioninos. good pizza, outstanding fried chicken. we also have a eurogyro. not as good as the one in kent. no pizza down here can touch fiesta pizza tho. that shit is incredible. 

So, yea Gioninos is where I get mine. :lol:

Just now, Danimal said:

Thanks for my present Jim. 

Had some last night. mmmmm mmmm goooood

Casper first fails for being in the Columbus area. Hard to overcome that level of fail.

You are most welcome sir. I complete forgot about that. Not only did some folks get presents from John, some got moonshine from me.  Making our gathering that much better.

• Upvote 1

i was really just fucking around pauly, but thanks for acknowledging that you're a smug asshole that rides a hipster bike ;)

really looking forward to having all you guys and gal back over. bought a smoker this year. maybe ill smoke up some wings? 

• Upvote 3