Cool photo site, Dayton/ Springboro/ SW Ohio??

YSR_Racer_99

I was out on the Warrior on Sat, looking for an industrial-type building to shoot a couple of non-professional photos of the bike.   I covered Middletown and Franklin, but didn't find anything that hit me.  Looking for an industrial vibe, maybe a partially demolished factory/ warehouse or an old building with character or graffitt.

Any ideas?  I'm in Springboro, but anything in Dayton/ Cinti/ WIlmington would be awesome.

TIA

20170211_144340[1].jpg

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

There's some old, decrepit, gang tagged, industrial buildings in east Dayton.....but I honestly cant advise you go there.....pretty rough part of town.  I'm not all that knowledgeable of all that's in Dayton though since I'm 30 minutes north of it.   Maybe some locals can chime in with better input

• Upvote 1

Awesome suggestions, thanks to both of you. 
I lived in East Dayton while in college, but didn't even think of that.  We used to hit some dive bars on east third quite a bit, but I wouldn't voluntarily be down there after dark these days.  Lived off of Smithville for four years (near Radio Rd for awhile) and never had any issues, though I had some rough characters as neighbors for awhile.  I'll go run around down there.

No idea why I didn't think of that old Kings Mills factory.  Every time I go through there, I ogle the buildings.  It was an old munitions plant during WWII, I believe.

Thanks again, ya'll.