Open Invite (Except Casper) Sunday cuz IP sucks.

Tonik

Cops like that little stretch of 800 just south of 70. I've seen people picked there before a number of times. 

Killerkaw, Tim, his friend and I were getting headlight flashes like crazy from oncoming traffic all along that stretch. I'm guessing the saw the rolling shit storm of flashy blue lights. Guy must have been pulled over just ahead of us... we weren't going fast, lIke 60-65 behiND a bunchanged of cars. If you guys were going Mach retard you would have been a lot further ahead of us. 

Edited by what

Fortunately for Mark, he had a rear facing GoPro recording at the time.  He sent me a video showing the cop hauling around a long corner and then lighting him up.  Definitely no way he could have paced him.  Mark pulled over right away.  Once all this gets resolved, I'll let him release the actual footage for you guys to see.   

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DerekClouser said:

Fortunately for Mark, he had a rear facing GoPro recording at the time.  He sent me a video showing the cop hauling around a long corner and then lighting him up.  Definitely no way he could have paced him.  Mark pulled over right away.  Once all this gets resolved, I'll let him release the actual footage for you guys to see.   

Hell yea, paced my ass. Bring that shit to court, just edit out all the other stuff you guys did before. Walk out with middle fingers raised.

Edited by TimTheAzn

6 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Speaking of flashing lights, do you know how long that fireman was trying to get you to pull over? Hint, a long damn time. :)

I didn't notice him until town. I thought it was an unmarked cruiser who caught me in one of my moments of weakness. Then I thought maybe a mailman, or a lead car for a wide load.

Anyhow, he wouldn't have gotten around the car + truck in front of us anyway. :/

• Upvote 1

That was a pretty lame light setup he had. When the volunteers around here are on your tail you freaking know it, with sirens and decent lights. Did you notice once he got to the fire station he didn't act like he was in any kind of hurry.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, what said:

I didn't notice him until town. I thought it was an unmarked cruiser who caught me in one of my moments of weakness. Then I thought maybe a mailman, or a lead car for a wide load.

Anyhow, he wouldn't have gotten around the car + truck in front of us anyway. :/

15 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

That was a pretty lame light setup he had. When the volunteers around here are on your tail you freaking know it, with sirens and decent lights. Did you notice once he got to the fire station he didn't act like he was in any kind of hurry.

I will admit I was behind him and wondering for a long time WTF he was.  And I never heard a siren from him, the pickup coming the other way once we passed the station had a hell of a siren.  And yea, when he got to the station he was looking at his car and dicking around.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I will admit I was behind him and wondering for a long time WTF he was.  And I never heard a siren from him, the pickup coming the other way once we passed the station had a hell of a siren.  And yea, when he got to the station he was looking at his car and dicking around.

He needed red and blue lights, that's the standard for emergency vehicles. Yellow or red only could be anything. 

3 minutes ago, what said:

He needed red and blue lights, that's the standard for emergency vehicles. Yellow or red only could be anything. 

Red AND Blue were police only I thought?

Red/ White for other emergency vehicles like amber lamps and fire trucks?

8 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Red AND Blue were police only I thought?

Red/ White for other emergency vehicles like amber lamps and fire trucks?

I dunno, the fire guys around where I live have red and blue, so do ambulances. 

That fella was definitely in no hurry  when he got to the engine house. I  wasn't sure what kinda vehicle it was but never considered volunteer fireman. Around here they are usually red/blue and a big old siren. Looked like a mail carrier (unlikely on Sunday) or a security vehicle from one of the local well sites in my rear view mirror. Seems every time I'm over that way I get stuck behind one of those trucks. Sunday was the first time I felt lucky about it afterwards. 

On another note. Wife and I had lunch at Blue Bell Diner today 2/21/17 in McConnelsville. Wife had a BLT with ice cold bacon and my breakfast had cold bacon. It was 11:30Am. serving cold bacon is a no no. Waitress stated she was trying to teach her daughter how to cook in the kitchen. Owner/manager was not on location. Will not go back for long time.

YMMV

9 hours ago, B-Mac said:

On another note. Wife and I had lunch at Blue Bell Diner today 2/21/17 in McConnelsville. Wife had a BLT with ice cold bacon and my breakfast had cold bacon. It was 11:30Am. serving cold bacon is a no no. Waitress stated she was trying to teach her daughter how to cook in the kitchen. Owner/manager was not on location. Will not go back for long time.

YMMV

Wow, that's bad.

10 hours ago, B-Mac said:

YMMV

Well, thanks for taking one for the team.