Open Invite (Except Casper) Sunday cuz IP sucks.

Tonik

Kickstands up at 10 AM at the Minit Mart in Wooster.

Down 83 to 78, over to Mcconnelsville to scout Spring Epic ride parking. Then back across 78 to Caldwell and down 564, 145, 260 to 26 to 800 back up to New Philly.  From there I will take 21 home.

Pace will be medium/medium + roads permitting.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 3

IN !! 

Was actually thinking of the same route and and doing it solo Sunday but now you gone and done this I'm onboard. Not sure I want to go north before I go south. Might be able to meet up with you just south of Millersburg where 62 and 83 split off if you can give me a eta for that spot. No need to stop for hugs and shit, you can roll by and I'll jump on the end of the train.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Just so you guys know, I'm jealous. Being without a bike sucks...

Pending negotiations @TimTheAzn is riding on the back of mine. Maybe you can work something out with the other Tim? :dunno: 

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Tonik said:

And my Sunday just went EPIC!!

A mile north of that split on your left is a Speedway, I will gas up there.  ETA 10:30 AM.  Tracker in case you lost it:

http://www.greenalp.com/RealtimeTracker/index.php?viewuser=tonik

Sounds perfect to me, that way I can hit 514 and 520 on the way there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I carried @jbot on my 748 from Bellaire all the way to Ravenna via two-lane route. He touched me inappropriately. I'm not impressed with the rolling couch setup. 

By inappropriately do you mean it was unwelcome, or just that he was unskilled?

• Upvote 2

What Time do you expect to be in McConnelsville. I will be out that way riding. Do you carry Donuts and ohioriders stickers this early in the season. May be able to hang till Woodsfield and return home on 78. B.

20 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

What Time do you expect to be in McConnelsville. I will be out that way riding. Do you carry Donuts and ohioriders stickers this early in the season. May be able to hang till Woodsfield and return home on 78. B.

12:30 PM at the boat ramp at 210 and South Riverside Drive.  I will have stickers unless I forget.  Donuts will be gone by then.

• Upvote 1

Now noone make fun of me for wearing super baggy riding gear. Nothing fits me right any more and I wasn't ready to replace for a couple more months.

So in other words this post probably just made an open invite for people to make fun of me. :lol:

• Upvote 1